Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Comments on Proposed Rigondeaux Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo is ready . You just need to sign the contract , phony . I believe you when i see you in the ring . Rigo will get you open with your wild , wild left hook . The speed , power , defense , foot work , ring especialty that rigo has will be to much for you , and remember that is hbo , arum that are making the fight , yuo never wanted it . If rigo is so easy ? Why were you making all these excuses /? Ja ja ja . Tu eres un puntico.

Comment

Rigondeaux is training with pedro luis diaz , the cuban doctor who train cotto........he , solis , and the other cuban that fights in heavy weights are already in bussinnes here in miami.....it is like the powerful team cuba in miami. Rigo is trainning like never before . This scientist , pedro luis knows the plan to beat the phony .....he got 8 gold medals in barcelona with alcides sagarras who was the master mind.

Comment

Para mis paisanosssss , gamboa is posibly fighting timothy bradley.....good fight for gamboa . Solis is almost signing a contract to fight vladimir klisko.....espero que se de lo de gamboa ...esto es un secreto pa mis hermanos cubanos....ja ja . Cono que secreto ? Gamboa is pumped for the bradley fight . Jueguenle estilla a rigo , yo lo garantizo , rigo va a matar al puntico ese . When you see rigo , you wont believe it , he is fater than ever , and the right jab and left hook is powerful than before ....i will keep you posted ...arriba cubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Ahhh , the other cuban heavyweight is yunier dorticos , so rigondeaux , solis and pedro luis diaz are training together. This looks llike " la finca " , where so many cubans gret were trained to be best amateur ever . Run phony , rigondeaux is the best at 122 and you will get whipped , for sure.

Comment

Ahhh , the other cuban heavyweight is yunier dorticos , so rigondeaux , solis and pedro luis diaz are training together. This looks llike " la finca " , where so many cubans gret were trained to be best amateur ever . Run phony , rigondeaux is the best at 122 and you will get whipped , for sure.

Comment

It is officialllllllllllllll , gary hyde , rigos manager , just announced it to the " el nuevo herald " rigo is fighting ducknaire on april 27 ....... I give you credit phony , for taking this fight , i give you credit for maning up to face the best , the master , rigondeaux . Looking forward for rigos opportunity to get to the pound for pound list . Great fight , greattttttttttt one.

Comment

This will be an easy fight for the flash cause he's professional and not an amateur.."peeleft:

Comment

Donaire going to ko this guy and end his hype

Comment

Get in there against Rigo and cement your legacy, nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Donaire going to ko this guy and end his hype
                      i didnt know donaire is puerto rican

Comment

Working...
                      X