Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Might Not Realize It, But He Needs Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Please explain how Lomachenko "ran" from Mikey. They were both at 135 and Mikey decided to move up to 147 to fight Spence. That doesn't sound like Lomachenko running to me.
    Mikey begged for the fight prior to moving up for Spence. He even crashed one of his interviews, but Loma and TR wouldn’t answer the call.

Arum saying things like “I’ll give him a number, and if he doesn’t like it then he can fuk off”

Problem is, a number never came, nor did any desire to fight Mikey. You should stop pretending like u don’t remember Loma playing dodgeball with Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      Mikey begged for the fight prior to moving up for Spence. He even crashed one of his interviews, but Loma and TR wouldn’t answer the call.

Arum saying things like “I’ll give him a number, and if he doesn’t like it then he can fuk off”

Problem is, a number never came, nor did any desire to fight Mikey. You should stop pretending like u don’t remember Loma playing dodgeball with Mikey.
      Those are all lies. I'm not even going to argue with you cause you
      clearly don't know ****. Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
        Loma Does Not need Teo..Lopez is a nobody going nowhere...
        I can’t tell if your posting your own thoughts, or excerpts from The Bodyguard part # 2
        Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 04-05-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

BS, you know people will fact check but still, you simply don't care. BTW, change your name or live up to it... idiot.

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post

Comment

Thanks for that gem of a stupid comment.
            Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Loma vs Tank or Lopez at 135 if Loma is afraid of Mikey or Pacman at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Those are all lies. I'm not even going to argue with you cause you
              clearly don't know ****. Goodbye!
              Bob never said that ?

Mikey never crashed his interview to put pressure on him to fight ?

Mikey didn’t constantly try to get that fight while being given the runaround ?

Thanks for eviscerating what little credibility u may have had left all in one post just to keep Lomas balls safety on ur tonsils.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                BS, you know people will fact check but still, you simply don't care. BTW, change your name or live up to it... idiot.
                Here’s a link to my claims that u say r false. If u ever decide to wipe Lomas seminal fluid from ur eyes, maybe you’ll check it out. Bobs quote is on the second paragraph.

https://hannibalboxing.com/the-boss-...ia-in-control/

U name yourself facts-are-nice but don’t wanna hear any ???
                Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 04-05-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  Wow this is honestly one of the worst takes I have seen on this site lol.

Loma in 13 fights already has one of the best resumes, maybe the best, of any current fighter. Just because he dominated the Walters and Rigos etc, I guess some people try and say those guys suck? That's crazy.

Those fights were 50/50 going in and I've seen people make excuses after the fact, but I have never seen someone say Loma hasn't been fighting the best lol. He's one of the few guys who does.

I would give Lopez a shot against Loma due to size, but no more of a shot going in than Rigo Walters Russell Linares Pedraza had and Loma won all of those decisively. So if you can't give him credit for those wins how can you call Lopez a big fight lol? If Loma wins you would just say Lopez sucked and was too young and would find someone else.

And saying he ran from Mikey, I mean that's crazy. That's literally the biggest exposure and money fight for him with great upside and fairly limited downside. Lol man most posters on here are so tribal.
                  Ur a rambling nut-job. I can’t remember hardly any one who thought Walters had much of a chance in that fight unless they were Jamaican.

And I personally admonished Rigo on this very site for making a million concessions to fight Loma, especially the weight concession. I also predicted he’d lose.

I have always given him credit for dominating Russell, as it’s no easy feat. But this is a “What have u done for me lately sport” and Loma hasn’t done anything in years but line up Cans and knock them down in spectacular fashion !

Oh, and duck his career defining fight with Mikey Garcia of course.

Comment

A Lopez fight would be a breath of fresh air considering he’s extremely skilled and poses a REAL threat.

And I’m going on record to say that “if” he takes the fight and wins, he’ll get the credit he deserves, at least from me.

So let’s hope that Loma nor his fanboys try to avoid Lopez with marginalization/propaganda attempts such as “He doesn’t deserve a fight with Loma” all to keep him protected and safe. Meanwhile Loma is lining up more Cans to knock down.

His career is really shaping up to be a carbon copy of GGG’s.
                    Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 04-05-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtry View Post
                      Last time I check Loma is still in 135 where Mickey has a belt either. Mickey is the one who jumping (I didn't say "runing") from one division to another. And fight Spence for paycheck because no one really belived he can win that fight.
                      He went up to fight Spence BECAUSE Loma wouldn’t answer the call, remember ???

Comment

Working...
                      X