Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump using China tariffs for North Korean diplomacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Wasn’t b.utler mr 6 figures??? And didn’t he show off his bank account and stocks before?

Surely he could provide us evidence of his stocks having “tanked”

I know mine are up.
    Why dont you google tariff stock US. It's on headline that stock market tanked during the tariff threats between US and China. That was a few weeks ago. Has it bounce back up? Yes, after tariff threats between 2 countries stopped.

Would stock be higher now if it didnt tank a few weeks ago? Absolutely yes. Only idiot 1bad65 would say it's conjecture to defend his god trump.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Wasn’t b.utler mr 6 figures??? And didn’t he show off his bank account and stocks before?

Surely he could provide us evidence of his stocks having “tanked”

I know mine are up.
      Without our Lounge advice, Butler would microwave his raw steak cut and eat it with ketchup. He also needs people to tell him to eat healthy and do exercice. He is a funny guy. He loves it here.

As for stocks, they dip the moment someone somewhat important on Wall Street burps or farts, but everything quickly rebalanced, and here we are, with the two Koreas seemingly on a realistic path to peace.

Good news for all.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Why dont you google tariff stock US. It's on headline that stock market tanked during the tariff threats between US and China. That was a few weeks ago. Has it bounce back up? Yes, after tariff threats between 2 countries stopped.

Would stock be higher now if it didnt tank a few weeks ago? Absolutely yes. Only idiot 1bad65 would say it's conjecture to defend his god trump.
        You need to make the distinction between tanked and merely a slight dip...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Conjecture is conjecture. And you used it.

I'll give a hint, when you see words like "woulda" "coulda" or "shoulda", you're seeing conjecture.

It's not rocket science, but y'alls own people do mock you for being "stupid" voters ya know.

Plus, you still can't deny the fact while stocks dipped over tariff concerns, they are back up and higher than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Without our Lounge advice, Butler would microwave his raw steak cut and eat it with ketchup. He also needs people to tell him to eat healthy and do exercice. He is a funny guy. He loves it here.

As for stocks, they dip the moment someone somewhat important on Wall Street burps or farts, but everything quickly rebalanced, and here we are, with the two Koreas seemingly on a realistic path to peace.

Good news for all.
            Not for D superfans.

Watching Butler try and spin this is quite funny.

It's almost as good watching him try and spin his ducking Larry after he dropped an e-challenge and Larry accepted.

Comment

Working...
            X