Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-14-2019, 05:27 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,960.22
Total Points: 68,028.00
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Barrett, Sr View Post
I changed my name to troll Robbie...so it may have been me? I don't really know to what you are referring tbh..if you think Canelo should be favored here, well you are entitled to your opinion...I still think Kov is a very live dog a 175 and is more or less what he was...matchup wise though it could be a good pick for Canelo, vs Beterbiev or the Nail or maybe Bivol...I have not seen enough of them to really comment.

Both fights GGG came on strong in the late-middle rounds to, imo, seal the victory.

Fight 2 had more action/punches landed than fight 1, from both fighters...I think it is possible that Canelo feels a 3rd fight will be even more intense, and perhaps in those late-middle rounds vs GGG he knows it will be especially tough for him...in any event, if he is 30% likely to break against GGG, and 50% against Kov, Kov may be the better pick, as his legacy will not take a huge hit if he can't get it done against Kov...in a way it is a smart move from him.

One of many trolling poor old Robbie
Anyway I believe Beterbiev would literally kill Kovi
At this moment I donít even think that fight would be competitive
Beterbiev already owns victories over both guys in the amateurs ; Kovi and Gvozdyk
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-14-2019, 05:54 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 843 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 32,424.66

The fight comes down to how much does Kovalev have left and how well can Canelo fight at 175?
Kovalev's jab is still a weapon but his already weak inside game has even gotten worse. Also Yarde proved in the 7th and 8th rounds of their fight, that if you can get inside and work to the body, Kovalev's in big trouble.
We know that Canelo can work inside and we know his left to the body is very good, also one place a shorter fighter does have an advantage is on the inside.
Kovalev's a pro, so he won't go down early but he will go down, probably late.
Alvarez is taking a risk fighting a natural LHW, but at this stage of Kovalev's career it's a calculated risk, like his CW with Chavez Jr and SMW fight with Fielding.
ruedboy is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends