No announcement yet.

Best protein shake to start with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best protein shake to start with?

I'm 6'1, extremely skinny (im guessing somewhere between 135-147) and I'd to know which protein shake would be good to start gaining some mass.

Thanks.

Wow my friend is 150 and 6'1 and very skinny. A protein shake I use that you could pick up at your local target called EAS has 17g of protein or so and it taste pretty good with 0g sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by xxMidgetxx View Post
      Wow my friend is 150 and 6'1 and very skinny. A protein shake I use that you could pick up at your local target called EAS has 17g of protein or so and it taste pretty good with 0g sugar.
      What are your stats?

Comment

Originally posted by JCM28 View Post
        What are your stats?
        I'm 5'3 and lost 8 lbs in a month working out while using that drink after workouts and now I'm 108. Really small lol

Comment

I would recommend ON Pro Complex Gainer. Have had good results putting on a lean mass.

Comment

Can we just trade bodies? I'm 6'2" 220 and would kill to be under 150!

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
              Can we just trade bodies? I'm 6'2" 220 and would kill to be under 150!
              Seriously 6'2 and 150lbs that would be extremely skinny.

Comment

150 + 6'2 = Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by xxMidgetxx View Post
                  Seriously 6'2 and 150lbs that would be extremely skinny.
                  I know, I'd be so friggin fast.

Comment

I can vouch for Optimum Nutrition's Whey, it's good. At the end of the day, protein is protein, unless they're adding extra ****, you're not going to see a huge diff in mass gain. Bottom line is you need to consume more calories than you burn. I wouldn't say you're that skinny though. I don't know about where you live, but around here I'm about the average height for a boxer of my weightclass (152lbs- walk ~155ish) and I'm just under 6 feet. If you just wanna get big, then do what you want, but if you want to box, I'd be wary about adding mass that you don't need.
                    Last edited by Trick; 09-19-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X