Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Declining? Big Surprise in Canelo Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'll become a LomachenkHOE. Suicide, nah, homicide maybe, but not suicide. And oh well, if Canelo wins, I'll go watch NFL with the rest of the casuals
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    If Canelo wins then we'll have a good middleweight champion obviously and if he loses then he's only lost to Floyd and GGG which most do any way. Everybody stop crying.
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Both have GREAT jabs... Honestly I don't know who wins??? And that's why they fight. I've won a sht ton of $$$$ because ppl get to emotional and can't think clearly on who will win....My advice BET the OVER
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I don't believe that at all

and Jacobs is the exact barometer you should use to evaluate GGG

there is literally noone better
    Originally posted by BTL View Post
    Hard to say, it can be early or late. It all depends on canelos chin.
    This is to gggloveking,but it also applies to everyone on this site in a sense.

Thats some bîtch shît to leave the site after your favorite fighter loses, if canelo loses his fans shouldnt leave,& if ggg loses same. Thats worse than the "ducking" ive heard u whine about fighters doing. Part of the fun of the sport as well as sites like these is that if u talk shît( just like the fighters we watch),you have to deal with the winners enjoying the spoils of I told you so etc. If you are a true fan of the fighter you have all over your account then you should be his fan if he loses, & this goes to all the ggg fans/fanbois/gggroupies/canelas/,flomôs/sonsofward etc. Some cats have pics of certain fighters but wanna break out when your god loses.
    To everyone I qouted do you all agree or what? Is it not puzzy to leave when you cant fanboi off an undefeated fighter/champ anymore? EVERYONE claims they want the best vs best,but some fans I genuinely believe dont want that as it means the image of their god becomes tainted.

No man is invincible, EVERYONE can be beaten in certain circumstances & handicaps.
    Last edited by kushking; 07-09-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      This is to gggloveking,but it also applies to everyone on this site in a sense.

Thats some bîtch shît to leave the site after your favorite fighter loses, if canelo loses his fans shouldnt leave,& if ggg loses same. Thats worse than the "ducking" ive heard u whine about fighters doing. Part of the fun of the sport as well as sites like these is that if u talk shît( just like the fighters we watch),you have to deal with the winners enjoying the spoils of I told you so etc. If you are a true fan of the fighter you have all over your account then you should be his fan if he loses, & this goes to all the ggg fans/fanbois/gggroupies/canelas/,flomôs/sonsofward etc. Some cats have pics of certain fighters but wanna break out when your god loses.
      To everyone I qouted do you all agree or what? Is it not puzzy to leave when you cant fanboi off an undefeated fighter/champ anymore? EVERYONE claims they want the best vs best,but some fans I genuinely believe dont want that as it means the image of their god becomes tainted.

No man is invincible, EVERYONE can be beaten in certain circumstances & handicaps.
      My interest in boxing doesn't begin and end with one fighter's success. Why would I leave the forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
        I've thought about that as well, the possibility of a fix. But if it is fixed, I'm sure it would be fixed to set up more fights between the two for more money. (What is that saying, "Controversy Sells")

Canelo is acting out of character, that may be just him trying to pump himself up and jitters.

Golovkin seems to be acting like he always does, I don't see anything particularly different in his behavior.
        Canelo might be trying to sell the fight and up the PPV numbers. Otherwise he could be a bit nervous like his predecessors. Not sure really. Confidence is a good thing though. He'll need it on September 16. Golovkin as always silent until fight night. Looking forward for the best man to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          sheeeit, we just had a civil conversation

and..... you did not use N word once
          Golovkin stops people with accumulation of punches, not one punch knock outs. GGG needs to be able to find the target enough to win so i definately agree with some of what you say, n word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            My interest in boxing doesn't begin and end with one fighter's success. Why would I leave the forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
              Canelo might be trying to sell the fight and up the PPV numbers. Otherwise he could be a bit nervous like his predecessors. Not sure really. Confidence is a good thing though. He'll need it on September 16. Golovkin as always silent until fight night. Looking forward for the best man to win.

Some good fights scheduled on that day September 16th.

Billy Joe Saunders vs. Willie Monroe Jr. and Felix Verdejo vs Terry Flanagan which may be broadcast on ESPN

Then of course the capper Golovkin vs Canelo, good fights on September 16th. Should be an entertaining boxing day.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
                Some good fights scheduled on that day September 16th.

Billy Joe Saunders vs. Willie Monroe Jr. and Felix Verdejo vs Terry Flanagan which may be broadcast on ESPN

Then of course the capper Golovkin vs Canelo, good fights on September 16th. Should be an entertaining boxing day.
                Oh that's great. I didn't know Saunders was fighting Monroe on the same day. Good weekend for boxing fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  No! But I BET YOU $500 dollars Jacobs gets dropped again within his next THREE fights....And I don't even know his next 3 opponents are...and ******* before you pull some B'S like this other clown did. I said Dropped...if ko happens then cool.

So we have a deal???

are u good for 50k?

Comment

• and I will advance 20 k so you know I am for real:

kkkkk-kkkkk-kkkkk-kkkkk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Golovkin stops people with accumulation of punches, not one punch knock outs. GGG needs to be able to find the target enough to win so i definately agree with some of what you say, n word.

do you REALLY think that Loeffler is not well-aware of that fact ?

guys who would be " available "..... were easy to sign

mover/spoilers, or world-class boxers..... were mysteriously not

come on man

Comment

Working...
                      X