Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Agrees To IBF Title, Says "NO" To WBC Title in GGG Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You plain stupid who did he duck at 154? Even right now when he hasn't fought at that weight he has faced current RING rated #1, #3, #5, #8. Already beat 4 of the top 8 ranked fighters in the world. Lara, Cotto, Trout, Smith and he fought Floyd. You got fools like charlo who aint even fought Lara making BS excuses about trainers and not wanting to fight their friends. Canelo is now fighting the absolute best fighter at 160. Compare his resume to anyone at 154 and he's fought better competition and higher ranked fighters.
    After he got outboxed by Floyd, was taken to the brink by Trout, and robbed Lara he didn't want anymore of that slick urban style. You know it, I know it, and everyone knows it.

He vacated a belt to avoid GGG, waited till he was older and exposed by Brook and Jacobs before getting enough balls to fight him.

That GGG duck was blatant, I mean, you can't make up this shieet!

Not to mention the guy has been fighting at catchweights since...ever! 150 catchweight to win his 154 titles, 152 catchweight against Floyd, multiple 155 catchweights, a 164 catchweight, tried to make GGG fight him at 155 catchweight (right after complaining that he wanted 156lbs catchweight instead of 155 for the Cotto fight).

Seriously, you defending this clown? Get real.

Liam Smith was BY FAR the weakest champ at 154lbs, hell, he was contender for p4p weakest champ in any division.

Don't talk to me bwt Ducknelo man.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      You stupid piece of shet! Canelo is enrolled with VADA in every fight! Are you that ****ing stupid???
      He got piss tested and blood draw 6 times for the Chavez fight. And it wasn't for no piece of shet belt!
      So next time get your facts straight before you comment on my post you ****ing lame!
      The Charlos are also enrolled by virtue of being champ and rank in the top 15 of the WBC rankings so yawl get your shieet straight too.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        jermall was just ibf champ tho, so was he ducking vada then?
        He stayed away from the WBC at 154 because his twin brother took that route. Obviously he couldn't go for the same belt as his baby twin bro.

Comment

"Chepo Im shook, I dont know what to do, everywhere I turn I eat a 2 piece!!" Mijo a la verga, pues hacemos lo del kovalev a ver como termina. No se diga mas!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            After he got outboxed by Floyd, was taken to the brink by Trout, and robbed Lara he didn't want anymore of that slick urban style. You know it, I know it, and everyone knows it.

He vacated a belt to avoid GGG, waited till he was older and exposed by Brook and Jacobs before getting enough balls to fight him.

That GGG duck was blatant, I mean, you can't make up this shieet!

Not to mention the guy has been fighting at catchweights since...ever! 150 catchweight to win his 154 titles, 152 catchweight against Floyd, multiple 155 catchweights, a 164 catchweight, tried to make GGG fight him at 155 catchweight (right after complaining that he wanted 156lbs catchweight instead of 155 for the Cotto fight).

Seriously, you defending this clown? Get real.

Liam Smith was BY FAR the weakest champ at 154lbs, hell, he was contender for p4p weakest champ in any division.

Don't talk to me bwt Ducknelo man.
            Nobody has beaten Floyd no shame as a young green fighter to losing to floyd. Put Trout on his azz and made him QUIT in a open scoring fight the same Trout who Charlo couldn't drop and many felt lost to Trout. Lara ran from Canelo and got booed all night refusing to fight he has nobody but himself to blame for losing to Canelo. The same Lara that Charlo's both ducked and refused to fight. Canelo fought all these guys yet while the rest of the guys didn't yet Canelo is ducking guys? And is now fighting GGG who is better and more feared then any of the guys at 154. How did he duck GGG when he has NEVER fought at 160? If he was scared of GGG he wouldn't have signed a contract to fight him right now.

Was Floyd scared of Manny because he didn't fight him until 5 years later? And how many fights has Floyd had at catchweight? So those fights all don't count right? A floyd fan crying about Canelo telling a fighter who fights at a different weight then him to either come down or wait till next year when I move up is ducking but him refusing to fight Manny who was the 2nd best fighter in the world and at his own weight with one excuse or another for half a decade is cool. LMAO Shut your dumb azz up. You said he ducked guys at 154 when Canelo has literally fought the best of the best and everyone the fans have asked for the only fight fans had to wait for is GGG which is happening 1 year later then fans wanted which is nothing in boxing. Most big fights take years and years to make.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              you named fights from 3 and 4 years ago.

kirkland,cotto,khan,smith,chavez are his last 5 opponents.

his last 2 years worth of opponents
              Cotto fight was a year and half ago. top P4P ranked. And he wanted to fight GGG last year but he refused to come down in weight. But now go grab me the last 5 opponents for everyone at 154 and let's compare who is fighting the better competition. He's only 26 and already fought more top guys at 154 then anybody else and he's now fighting the top guy at 160 who ESPN has ranked as #1 P4P in the world to say he's ducking guys is just plain stupid at this point.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-21-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                Funny how people discredit USADA simply because it's Mayweather's choice of testing org.

I bet if Mayweather suddenly switched to VADA people would start taking a dump all over VADA too.
                No It has to do with Lance Armstrong he got away with years of clean tests using USADA testing, while using peds the whole time. Also several Olympic athletes were testing clean but later come up dirty in later more advanced testing methods. Marion Jones/ Victor Conte balco scandel. Have you been hiding underneath a rock. Floyd situation was just the icing on the cake with how incompetent and corrupt they are.

Comment

After the fight...

fAble Sanchez: "Golovkin struggled to make 160lbs & will move up, He got tired from all these years of drainiing himself to make the middleweight limit waiting for Canelo. We will be back, congrats to Alvarez"

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                    lol I think canelo is so stubborn he will never have anything to do with WBC again.
                    And why would he. They were going to force Canelo to take part in a purse bid that would have given g string 33% of a purse that Canelo brings in 90% of the revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                      Canelo gonn be sorry for this. Karma is a big B.
                      I'm interested.............Why would Canelo be sorry?

Comment

Working...
                      X