Collapse
No announcement yet.

HW Results and Updates Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find! Wach is supposed to fight the week after that as well, Polish HW action heating up. Izu needs to get back onto the American scene and Wach needs to fight Joyce!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Nice find! Wach is supposed to fight the week after that as well, Polish HW action heating up. Izu needs to get back onto the American scene and Wach needs to fight Joyce!!
      Wach should fight Hrgovic. I'd like Joyce to take the WBA route and get destroyed by AJ asap.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/en/event/788929

Germans fighting too

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Wach should fight Hrgovic. I'd like Joyce to take the WBA route and get destroyed by AJ asap.
          That would be murder. Joyce would make AJ look like Ali moving around the ring and swallow huge bombs like Breazeale just did

Comment

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/boks-z...oge-wiele-powi

Polish rumor

Comment

Joyce vs Jennings on Dubois/Gormam
              Chisora vs Szpilka on Whyte/Rivas

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                That would be murder. Joyce would make AJ look like Ali moving around the ring and swallow huge bombs like Breazeale just did
                Joyce is much better then Breazeale . He's one of the few who could potentially get a clear shot on Joshua with that pressing style. If like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Joyce vs Jennings on Dubois/Gormam
                  Chisora vs Szpilka on Whyte/Rivas
                  Chisora vs Szpilka is intriguing to me for some reason. Not sure why.....

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Joyce is much better then Breazeale . He's one of the few who could potentially get a clear shot on Joshua with that pressing style. If like to see it.
                    Fuck no. Hippos under water are faster than Sloe Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Chisora vs Szpilka is intriguing to me for some reason. Not sure why.....
                      I could see something kicking off at the presser or weigh in between those 2

Comment

Working...
                      X