Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight 'Bum City' Wilder Bare Knuckle on The Street!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. Wilder would knock him cold but he would not crush his skull. I have never heard of a skull being crushed by a punch. I doubt it is possible to crush a grown man's skull with a punch.
    happened last weekend. dudes cheek got shatted into 30 pieces by 1 punch with small MMA gloves.

Comment

Oh, the let's have it on the cobbles routine. This guy needs some new material, he's like a broken record.

This fight will bomb so hard it's not even funny. Literally nobody could give a **** about him.

Comment

Fury's sh-it talking skills are fading fast. WTF is a dosser anyway?!?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Fury's sh-it talking skills are fading fast. WTF is a dosser anyway?!?
          Funny you ask, when I was at the fight I asked a Brit, he basically said the real word is Tosser, but he says Dosser so it doesn't get censored.
          Tosser/Dosser=Jack off, too funny

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
            Funny you ask, when I was at the fight I asked a Brit, he basically said the real word is Tosser, but he says Dosser so it doesn't get censored.
            I wondered as much. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
              Makes it that much funnier.

😂😂

Comment

Tyson Fury - “Deontay Wilder, suck my nuts.”

😂😂

Fury is probably the funniest boxer we have today.

Dudes fu#kin loony tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  Fury has a smart team .

1. His team k ows they would have robbed him in a immediate rematch like they did in fight 1.

2. They also know bocing politics is trying to make joshua vs wilder .

3. They know tyey have more leverage with a real negotiation , not an immediate rematch.

4. Tyson is just getting sharper and sharper in the gym .he is obviously the more sound fighter and more natural fighter. His timing and boxing skills are on another level Over wilder.
                  We've said this countless times, but fan girls pretend ignorance. Thanks for stating it yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                    Shut up already! When you sign the fight with Wilder then you have something to talk about. You’re now hiding behind Arum, bluffing. Fight real competition if you’re for real otherwise save it.
                    Funny you can say this to Fury, but don't feel the same way with Wilder ducking Joshua and Whyte.

Contradictions and bias. Hmmm.

As you were.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      So fury going bring up wilder and joshua whole time to try and sell his crap fight against shirtz or whatever his name is meanwhile not taking on either guy in his first three fights with top rank deal... He fitting in quite well with the arum blueprint, saw this with May/pac
                      Well it worked for Wilder didn't it when mentioning AJ's name? Hey, they both mentioned AJ more than they did each other when they fought last year. But now you take a dim view of it?

As you were.

Comment

Working...
                      X