What Tulsi Gabbard Was Told Her First Day in Congress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Google - it’s your friend.
    Oh so you don't know but you were acting like you really knew what she was about. i am here practicing expert level poker.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Oh you know so much about her.

What's her views on reparations?
      What's her views on corporate greed?
      Does anyone actually think that reparations is a relevant campaign or political issue that we should be talking about?

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think that reparations is a winning political issue in 2019 or 2020.

Comment

Tulsi is not ‘woke’ enough for liberals, progressives and party democrats. It’s ridiculously ironic given that she checks off the requisite progressive checkboxes like “person of color,” “woman,” and Medicare for all.

I guess the thing that bothers a lot of people is that she doesn’t embrace ‘the cult of identity politics.’
        Why isn't this in the Joe Rogan master thread?

Comment

Does anyone actually think that reparations is a relevant campaign or political issue that we should be talking about?

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think that reparations is a winning political issue in 2019 or 2020.
          it isn't but keep bringing it up and continuously keep it in the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            White supremacy is an ideology. I know many blacks who are white supremacists, even extreme Clayton Bigbsy types.
            It's not really though. It's fictional nonsense. There's no way for a small % of the globe barely clinging to survival and legal equality in their own homelands to become "supreme" in any realistic capacity. White separatism is a real fringe ideology but supremacy is a hysterical media trope.

They just throw the term around to rally an angry ill-informed mob against any politician who refuses to go along with the latest middle east war or mass population transplant.

It's incredibly effective. It's a play on human insecurity.

By the close of the primaries, Tulsi will be a "white supremacist" in much of the media due to her Syria stance. Just watch.

She's kind of pretty too which will make it more effective, ****ing privileged hateful selfish *****! Burn her!
            Last edited by ////; 05-19-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I’m old enough to remember when liberals purported themselves to be anti-war.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                It's not really though. It's fictional nonsense. There's no way for a small % of the globe barely clinging to survival and legal equality in their own homelands to become "supreme" in any realistic capacity. White separatism is a real fringe ideology but supremacy is a hysterical media trope.

They just throw the term around to rally an angry ill-informed mob against any politician who refuses to go along with the latest middle east war or mass population transplant.

It's incredibly effective. It's a play on human insecurity.

By the close of the primaries, Tulsi will be a "white supremacist" in much of the media due to her Syria stance. Just watch.

She's kind of pretty too which will make it more effective, ****ing privileged hateful selfish *****! Burn her!
                The ideology behind white supremacy is that whites are "superior" to everyone else. This leads to them as always being "right", getting the benefit of doubts, their ideas are forefront and foremost; their standard of beauty is exalted and idealized; their vices are frown upon as exceptions rather than norms. We have seen this over and over, from downright media propaganda to downright downplaying circumstances that put them in a bad light.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Oh you know so much about her.

What's her views on reparations?
                  What's her views on corporate greed?
                  She basically went through all that on jre she’s really smart infact I never seen a female that smart in my life they’re not gonna like her.

Comment

Working...
                  X