Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Hearn is realizing people do know who Deontay Wilder is now.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      I was waiting for you aka wilders biggest #1 fan to start posting more corny memes after you claiming for months that brassiere would ko wilder & or outbox him because"Wilders in for a rude awakening vs brassiere"

Admit it all you"know" about boxing is "wilder sucks,& he'll eventually lose when he isn't:"on roids","facing bums","robbing fighters" etc.etc"

Without Wilder you'd have no purpose
      Bytch stop hating on my brotha Wildher. War Beyonce!

Comment

Wilder vs AJ will be just like Mike Tyson vs Frank Bruno! Everybody knows it.. AJ will get brutally destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          you picked Breazeale you muppet

your guy got stretched out in round one
          I picked him out of pity you imbecile, everybody knows I'm the true Beyonce Wildher fan! War Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Exactly. Hearn is a spiteful fuk and goes after any opportunity to bash. But, he didn't do it. Likewise, Wilder could have talked big and mentioned 50M in the post-fight but he didn't.

This ties in with Wilder's, "If it's going to happen it's not going to be negotiated on social media" sentiment. I think he and Eddie are finally doing business. I DON'T think either side wants it next. I think they will claim they do but they're going to build it with at least 1, if not 2 more fights happening before the showdown.

yea Wilder has probably caught on, they could be building that fight

they are both making ridiculous money now

it could have to wait until late next year or early 2021

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              I think Hearn is realizing people do know who Deontay Wilder is now.
              Wilder sold half as many tickets as AJ did already for his next fight and Wilders ticket were dirt cheap.

Wilder cant afford to fight more bums and duck the AJ fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                I'm beginning to think they're all in on it now. Whether they were from the very start of this i'm not sure, but certainly now.

Haymon forced the marination route and AJ has no option but to go along with it, but is also quite happy as he will make more too. He can't force Wilder into the ring until Haymon is happy the time is right to cash out.

I'm just surprised that American fans allow this BS to happen time after time. First with Floyd, now with Spence, Davis and Deyonce.
                Eddie ain’t no fughin saint and I wouldn’t expect him to be
                He said a fughin promoter
                Their like fughin lawyers : snakes in the fughin grass
                And I believe this bullchit has been going on from the beginning
                The promoters have to align themselves with someone
                Hand in hand
                Just wish the ducking bullchit can be put aside and let these gentlemen get the fight done
                If more ducking bullchit , then they’ll be less fighting

Comment

AJ is straight up scared of Wilder.

If AJ wanted the fight he would make it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    I'm beginning to think they're all in on it now. Whether they were from the very start of this i'm not sure, but certainly now.

Haymon forced the marination route and AJ has no option but to go along with it, but is also quite happy as he will make more too. He can't force Wilder into the ring until Haymon is happy the time is right to cash out.

I'm just surprised that American fans allow this BS to happen time after time. First with Floyd, now with Spence, Davis and Deyonce.

for goodness sake, you dick

they would have needed to drag AJ kicking and screaming

those old women fcuked around like idiots when they had Wilder on the hook for $15m

I say again..... $15m !!

failing to supply BASIC details like a date and a signature LMAO..... then agreeing to remove impediments from the contract, but not only failing to remove those impediments..... including ADDITIONAL show-stopping impediments, that made no sense at all..... like NO rematch in the event of a draw LMAO

rumour has it that Wilder made 19m for Breazeale, and Espinoza went on record confirming that Wilder is making that kind of money now.....

..... if AJ cannot be dragged to the ring without kicking and screaming, it looks like Team Wilder have no choice but to play the same waiting game

Comment

Lol........Try and convince Barry Hearn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X