No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Thurman he has to rank over Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    H2H I think Floyd will always be better.

Pac could be considered to have a greater legacy. But that's a different conversation.
    I agree...

And I say that as a Pacquiao fan. My favorite fighter ever, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Ha ha Shane was already raked thru the coals, and was a year and a half on the shelf before Floyd felt the risk was at its minimum. Cotto and Manny same crap. I guess the excuse is Floyd was as washed up as those guys, but somehow he's "credible" at ww ha ha

Floyd Mayweather you dudes have the best excuses. He ducked Thurman and fought Berto what's the excuse there. All you dudes are good at is sidestepping the bottom line
      We know the facts about Shane. Manny turned down the fight when Floyd was about to go to jail. To his credit, Cotto stepped up and filled that void and had a tremendous fight with Floyd. Then Manny turned it down again because he felt $42 mil wasn't enough of a cut of the revenue. Lying about it only makes you look worse. Of course you've been caught in numerous lies before so I'm used to it.

He fought Berto to ensure he'd be undefeated for #50. I posted that when the fight was announced. If you are going to judge his whole career on the 2nd to last fight he fought, after winning the biggest grossing fight in history with ease, hey that is your choice. Yet more proof that your hate for Floyd is irrational.

All you are left with is speculating that had Manny manned up and fought him when Cotto did or took the $42 mil, or the PED testing in 09/10, he might have won. But we both know he wouldn't have.

He never was or never will be better than Floyd. You seem to have a tough time accepting that. Sad.

Comment

no he won't. Floyd has already done too much he's stamped for good and already beaten Manny head to head. While Manny has lost too many times for a Thurman win to erase those loses including his loss to Floyd himself.

Comment

Ha I called the Mosley fight a cherrypick based on how long it took Floyd to finally put pen to paper,
          Shane was the #1 147lb'er in the world when Mayweather beat him. Exactly where was Shane ranked when Pacquiao finally found the gonads to face him?

Comment

Both legends!

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Shane was the #1 147lb'er in the world when Mayweather beat him. Exactly where was Shane ranked when Pacquiao finally found the gonads to face him?
              Dude, don't waste your time. He knows he was. He created a thread calling for the fight then later on when Floyd won called it a cherrypick. IronDanHamza can explain.

He is just in his feelings and can't get out of them.

It's 2019, only desperate pathetic Manny stans keep trying to make him better than Floyd.

There are so many other things to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                no he won't. Floyd has already done too much he's stamped for good and already beaten Manny head to head. While Manny has lost too many times for a Thurman win to erase those loses including his loss to Floyd himself.
                There is no rule book that says if you lose so and so amount it disqualifies you from being best of era don't make things up as you go along. Pac can beat usyk and Floyd fans would still say Pac not stepped up enough weight classes to erase his defeats?
                Pac s greater without having to beat thurman. If Pac beats thurman it just confirms what people thought all along.

[

Comment

Listen to this guy.

You can make a case that Manny trumps Floyd simply because he fought and beat more prime guys than Floyd, and Floyd ignoring Thurman when Thurman was far more deserved than Berto is par for the cherrypicking course.

These little insecure Floyd Boys; it always has to be about hating their boy.

All I said is Pac s greater than Floyd because unbeaten records mean Jack and he calls me hater. I like Joe calzaghe but don't necesarily rate his record over bh also. I think jc would always beat bh h2h but bh took more risks overall.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 05-16-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao already ranks above Floyd by some way as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      Ha ha Shane was already raked thru the coals, and was a year and a half on the shelf before Floyd felt the risk was at its minimum. Cotto and Manny same crap. I guess the excuse is Floyd was as washed up as those guys, but somehow he's "credible" at ww ha ha

Floyd Mayweather you dudes have the best excuses. He ducked Thurman and fought Berto what's the excuse there. All you dudes are good at is sidestepping the bottom line
                      Well the last time Floyd fought a young hungry fighter (Canelo) he didnt credit. Now you're saying he was supposed to fight another young hungry fighter and you expect him to not be accused of cherry picking a green fighter?

Gtfo.
                      "Who ever floyd fights, he should have fought someone else!"

Comment

Working...
                      X