Woman ref for Korobov/Aleem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Women work the same jobs as men. STFU you weirdo

Comment

Reffing is a physical job. Women trainers and judges is perfectly fine. Women refs is a horrible idea

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        How is having a woman ref make the world a joke? Lol it’s not exactly the hardest job in the world. Might as well cry about women judges too
        Usual suspects coming out in defense of women refs now lol. Basically if someone not in your crew is against something, you're for it. Y'all are like the Democrats with Trump lol.

Read the above posts from me and Lopetego regarding why this is a terrible idea. But keep on being an SJW homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
          Reffing is a physical job. Women trainers and judges is perfectly fine. Women refs is a horrible idea
          Thank you......well put

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            Yes. Women work the same jobs as men. STFU you weirdo
            Read the posts from me and Lopetego about why this is a terrible idea.

But then again why would I expect a Bears fan to know anything about sports.

Keep on being a white knight bro!! You the man!!

What a pathetic excuse for a man you are
            Last edited by Boxing_1013; 05-11-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              Read the posts from me and Lopetego about why this is a terrible idea.

But then again why would I expect a Bears fan to know anything about sports.

Keep on being a white knight bro!! You the man!!

What a pathetic excuse for a man you are
              What was the last fight where a referee had to be physical? I'll wait. You sound like one of those dudes who's never gotten p*ssy in their life but says "women need to be in the kitchen" all the time.

There was a woman ref. Who cares. It took nothing away from the fight

Comment

Didn't even realize it was a woman at first. That sh.it is not safe. There is a reason why big men ref the HW fights. You have to have someone strong enough in there if needed.

This forced feminism, everyone is equal BS is ridiculous and dangerous as times.
                Just needs more gentlemen in the sport to make sure to catch her when she eats a piece.

via GIPHY

And fortunately a lot of the guys just have no power anyway.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 05-11-2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Usual suspects coming out in defense of women refs now lol. Basically if someone not in your crew is against something, you're for it. Y'all are like the Democrats with Trump lol.

Read the above posts from me and Lopetego regarding why this is a terrible idea. But keep on being an SJW homie.
                  Has nothing to do with being sjw you tard. Your join date is from this year lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Has nothing to do with being sjw you tard. Your join date is from this year lol
                    I was gonna ask him how he knew who the "usual suspects" would be if he just got here 3 months ago lol.

Dude's a clown and immediately made huge assumptions about politics.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      What was the last fight where a referee had to be physical? I'll wait. You sound like one of those dudes who's never gotten p*ssy in their life but says "women need to be in the kitchen" all the time.

There was a woman ref. Who cares. It took nothing away from the fight
                      They do it all the time you dumbass lol. Even in this fight did you notice how she was basically unable to separate them in the clinch. Or you probably give her a pass on that because she's a woman and she was doing the best she could.

Not that it really mattered because they weren't completely abusing it on the inside and generally fought out of it pretty quickly, but she was just a bystander. A better stronger ref would have not allowed that to have gone on. You probably listened to Joe Goosen say she was doing a great job so like a zombie you co-sign it.

Yeah man you've got me - I've gotten more pus.sy in my life than I'm proud of. But keep white knighting - 'women' who look like that ref love that sh.it.

"We want people to fight, not be warriors," McCarthy says. "Your job is to protect the fighters. When they can't protect themselves, you do. Our job is to protect the fighters! I don't give a f--- if the fans boo or don't like me. I don't give a f---. I have to do what's right." - Big John McCarthy

Ask yourself if you think that woman could protect you in a critical moment!!!

You basically admit the woman can't do the job properly but you excuse her because she's a woman. You're an embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X