No announcement yet.

Spence-Porter 8/3 on FOX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
    I like Porter but he's too small and he just got bullied in his last fight, which was a debatable. Should've fought Danny.

I'll be rooting for Porter though.
    Why would Spence fight Danny when Porter just beat him a fight prior to Ugas and has the WBC strap? Don't get me wrong, the Danny fight would have been good too, but that makes little sense. He gets to unify here against the guy that beat Danny less than a year ago.

Comment

Porter will surprise people in this one. It will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Why would Spence fight Danny when Porter just beat him a fight prior to Ugas and has the WBC strap? Don't get me wrong, the Danny fight would have been good too, but that makes little sense. He gets to unify here against the guy that beat Danny less than a year ago.
        You made a few valid points. This is a unification, but let's be honest here, Porter got his ass kicked in his last fight, he shouldn't have the belt. Now he's taking this fight because the fans pressured him into it after a near car crash in his last fight. He can't feel confident rn.

And then you got Danny, brimming with confidence after his comeback. The man thinks he's undefeated because his losses were debatable. I know he'd believe he could win, while Porter has the deck stacked against him and knows it.

It would be a better fight besides seeing Porter auctioning off his belt. PBC should give Porter a voluntary defense before matching him against Errol.

Comment

That would be amazing to be on fox

Comment

You made a few valid points. This is a unification, but let's be honest here, Porter got his ass kicked in his last fight, he shouldn't have the belt. Now he's taking this fight because the fans pressured him into it after a near car crash in his last fight. He can't feel confident rn.

And then you got Danny, brimming with confidence after his comeback. The man thinks he's undefeated because his losses were debatable. I know he'd believe he could win, while Porter has the deck stacked against him and knows it.

It would be a better fight besides seeing Porter auctioning off his belt. PBC should give Porter a voluntary defense before matching him against Errol.
            I don't think Porter got his a$$ kicked at all last fight. You could say you thought Ugas won, but it was competitive. Ugas is a legit contender though. Tough out for damn near anyone. He would be very competitive with Danny as well.

Comment

I don't think Porter got his a$$ kicked at all last fight. You could say you thought Ugas won, but it was competitive. Ugas is a legit contender though. Tough out for damn near anyone. He would be very competitive with Danny as well.
              I didn't think it was very competitive. I had money on Porter that night, and I knew he lost. He was trying to outbox Ugas and got battered around the ring.

Danny is better style match up for Spence. Porter really has no advantages over Spence, and will have to walk through fire to get his shít off...right after getting beat the fück up in his last fight.

Comment

Nice....if its here in Dallas Ill be there. Since it isnt a PPV will probably be at The Star which is where Kovalov just fought and where Spence fought as well.

Comment

lol Showtime is getting nothing. NOTHING!!!

Comment

I didn't think it was very competitive. I had money on Porter that night, and I knew he lost. He was trying to outbox Ugas and got battered around the ring.

Danny is better style match up for Spence. Porter really has no advantages over Spence, and will have to walk through fire to get his shít off...right after getting beat the fück up in his last fight.
                    Come on man, you are acting like this was some Mayweather/Gatti type of beating Porter took lol. There wasn't that much action in that fight and Porter didn't take any major punishment against Ugas. He did try to out box Ugas and struggled no doubt, but Ugas gives everyone minus maybe Spence/Crawford fits.

Comment

Come on man, you are acting like this was some Mayweather/Gatti type of beating Porter took lol. There wasn't that much action in that fight and Porter didn't take any major punishment against Ugas. He did try to out box Ugas and struggled no doubt, but Ugas gives everyone minus maybe Spence/Crawford fits.
                      Try to revisit that fight sometime when you aren't doing shít, it's pretty bad. Looks like big brother punking lil brother over breaking his xbox controller. I've never seen someone put hands on Porter like that.. and now PBC wants to make the Spence fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X