No announcement yet.

Tommy robinson smashed in the face with vanilla milkshake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Tommy robinson smashed in the face with vanilla milkshake

It's not the first time he's had trouble with milkshakes.

Glad he's shaking up the narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

It's not the first time he's had trouble with milkshakes.

Promoting Leftard violence i see

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post

Arnie is a G!

Comment

I don't know why my blind ass read this as "Tony Robbins smashed in the face with vanilla milkshake" I got hyped to see a smug "life coach" get his comeuppance

Comment

Brits: Does Tommy have a good chance of winning his election?

Comment

What precisely makes you happy about seeing a man who spends his time raising awareness about rape, child trafficking & colonization repeatedly assaulted in the streets?

You like to spam whacky videos and photos but you're a caveman of very few words.

My guess: You aren't exactly sure. You just see that he's a member of a different tribe and want him to be hurt and harassed. No further analysis was applied.

You sad people worship guys like Ghandi (who held nationalist & anti-colonial positions very very similar to Tommy's) AFTER THE FACT when it's declared cool by others, but when he was actually alive and a living taboo, you would have been celebrating that he was pelted in trash and fantasizing about his death.
                Last edited by ////; 05-02-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Wasn't really a smash. More like a pour.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    What precisely makes you happy about seeing a man who spends his time raising awareness about rape, child trafficking & colonization repeatedly assaulted in the streets?

You like to spam whacky videos and photos but you're a caveman of very few words.

My guess: You aren't exactly sure. You just see that he's a member of a different tribe and want him to be hurt and harassed. No further analysis was applied.

You sad people worship guys like Ghandi (who held nationalist & anti-colonial positions very very similar to Tommy's) AFTER THE FACT when it's declared cool by others, but when he was actually alive and a living taboo, you would have been celebrating that he was pelted in trash and fantasizing about his death.
                    All he does is say muslims are bad. the fact you equate that message of hatred to Gandhi just goes to show what a mouth breathing moron you are

Comment

Working...
                    X