Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drops Granados Three Times, Batters Him For TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Danny stay beating up mexi****s do something about it papi!

i know must be really tough for him, especially how granados was ranked so high. with this win and garcia is p4p no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
      Mexican sore losers. Canola is their only hope.
      Who's your hope?? What Puerto Rican bum are you gonna pray too!! 😂🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
        Si te das cuenta que la mayoria de Mexicanos en este deporte como el futbol (menos el Canelo)valen PURA VERGA!!!!!! No Sean envidiosos accepten la realidad. Hay niveles en esto.
        Y de donde eres tu hijo de tu puta perra Bomba Madre?? Vales verga pinche pedazo de mierda!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          That's what confusing me this posters out here talking about how Garcia has finally grown into weltwerweight I'm like wtf this guy been huge and jacked throughout all his weltwerweight fights. He strong AF too like only Crawford, Spence, and Ugas can compare to him in strength.

He should think about finding more ways to apply that strength offensively though when he faces guys like Thurman and Porter. I get it aint his style but you gotta be more adaptable at the elite level.

Thats truth.

García is a very strong guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Herrera beat his ass idiot.
            We only debate with OFFICIAL facts...OFFICIALLY Swift is undefeated against Mexican blooded warriors

I like AG so I have the same mixed emotions I had when the fight got inked...That said my boy needed that type of performance against that type of opponent...on to the next!...Since it seems like Pac vs Thurman and Spence vs Porter is gonna be inked...Swift should tee off on Broner in Brooklyn...That fight would do good numbers

Comment

• Danny Garcia vs Pacman?Crawford v Spence is next!

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                Who's Puerto Rico's hope? Gift? He can't beat any of the top welters.
                We never know until he try again, boxing is unpredictable sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Who's your hope?? What Puerto Rican bum are you gonna pray too!! ����
                  You never know kiddo, you never know Mr. sensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                    You never know kiddo, you never know Mr. sensitive.
                    Lol, I do know! You Puerto Ricans bow down to us MEXICANS!
                    We own you Puerto Ricans! 😂🤣
                    Chavez beat Camacho.
                    De la Hoya beat Trinidad. ( I don't give a flying fucc what them score cards say )
                    Canelo beat Cotto.
                    We own you Puerto Ricans.... 😆
                    You Puerto Ricans are our biitches!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Lol, I do know! You Puerto Ricans bow down to us MEXICANS!
                      We own you Puerto Ricans! ����
                      Chavez beat Camacho.
                      De la Hoya beat Trinidad. ( I don't give a flying fucc what them score cards say )
                      Canelo beat Cotto.
                      We own you Puerto Ricans.... ��
                      You Puerto Ricans are our biitches!
                      Hit your nerve with a few words Mr. Sensitive? That is sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X