Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa: I'm in U.S. Sparring With Wilder, I Want Joshua on June 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
    Only one problem dude.....nobody has ever heard of you. Would be like Joshua just fighting the first NY cabbie he finds out there.
    Nobody ever heard of Big Flabby Miller either. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
      And you’d lose to both.
      Given I'm around the cruiserweight/light heavy limit, I'm fairly certain both guys go down inside of 4 rounds.

Comment

what I read:

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa: I'm in U.S. Sparring With Wilder, I Want Joshua on June 1

what I was hoping to read:

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa smiles: I'm in U.S. Sparring With Wilder, I Want Joshua on June 1

Comment

Who? seriusly?

Comment

Only one problem dude.....nobody has ever heard of you. Would be like Joshua just fighting the first NY cabbie he finds out there.
            Been aware of Fa for a while, ever since he got schooled by Usyk in the amateurs. He fought Parker 4 times in the amateurs too, 2-2.

Parker developed more as a pro though, and last I saw Fa he looked like he was waging a war with the pies and the pies were winning.

He'd have a punchers chance for 2 rounds, then just be a punchbag.

Comment

Wilder musta gave this fool a concussion.. stfu an wait ur turn.. we don't know u in America... AJ needs a good American name.. this is too much crap.. Ortiz is ghost. I'm so pissed!

Comment

Not like it matters only 25k gonna watch it on Dazn anyway

Comment

Fa isn't even on Parkers level and made no noise at Hw and he's from NZ ,again showing unintelligent HW's in the current era. Makes me wonder if these guys really follow their own sport and how mega fights are supposed to work ? Can see it now Joshua vs Fa , and fans would be going who the FA is that ? Ha

Comment

Another future victim of Efe Ajagba

Comment

Jesus you yanks really do live in a bubble don’t you?
                      Junior Fa, Joe Joyce and Daniel Dubois are the three major up and coming prospects at HW.

Most fans know this, but you’d rather see another Gerald Washington get mugged in the ring because he’s American rather than see a competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X