Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-24-2020, 04:27 PM #31
Interim Champion

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Murcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 29,182.24

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Murcielago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 06:06 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 772 Post(s)
BodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond reputeBodyBagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,870.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Think about that though.

This is an unattractive girl that uses heavy cosmetics to look attractive. Her cosmetics are showing a basically good looking girl made to look slightly better. And she is creating an army of plastic women where "the night after", you wake up next to them like, "hol up, you don't got no package down there, I checked, so why do you look like a dude now?"
The more women hide/cover up, the better they feel. They don't do it for our attention (end sarcasm).

Most women celebrities are hideous bltches w/o the makeup
BodyBagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:03 PM #33
Greatness!!

Quoted: 3313 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 58,053.36
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Having sex because you like sex is perfectly fine. I don't care how many people you bang.

Having sex because of career ambitions? I don't support that.

"Bhad Bhabie", for example.
Iggy Azalea.
Cardi B.
Tyra Banks.
Rita Ora.
Lana Del Rey.
Farrah Abraham.
Tammy Sytch.
Chelsea Handler.
Gwenyth Paltrow.
Miss Jackson (Floyd's old woman).

Etc etc etc.

Mya didn't need to bang high levels for her career. She might have been banging because she likes sex. Handle your business if that's true.

And the whole deal with Jay-Z was debunked. She was never "Becky with the good hair".
Listen, bro, I have enough of this Mya thing. Some man will marry prostitutes and p.orn stars, I am not one of them. It goes to show ppl make rules for things they don't like and break them for the things they like. Do you, man.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 09:38 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5467 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,998.17
Total Points: 276,442.06
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Listen, bro, I have enough of this Mya thing. Some man will marry prostitutes and p.orn stars, I am not one of them. It goes to show ppl make rules for things they don't like and break them for the things they like. Do you, man.
You're just creating singular rules:

"A girl that has a lot of sex is a ho no matter why"

Which makes you a hypocrite.

Sex is sex. It doesn't matter. It's the reason prostitution should be legalized in the US and regulated. Because when it's legal and regulated you're dealing with consenting adults. Let them do what they want to do.

Mya likes sex. She has never used sex to further her career. That's the difference.

Every recent story told came from her experience with the Game - which was a mistake ever messing with that dude because dudes lie to other dudes about what happened with women. Before that it was all based on her music video appearances. I remember when people assumed Sisqo was banging it when he specifically said no, he was trying to help a new artist come up. Same with Ma$e and Teddy Riley on the Rugrats soundtrack, same with Jay, same with Fabulous.

That's in no way comparable to a situation like "Bhad Bhabie" whose claim to fame was incorrect pronunciation of the word "Catch" on Dr. Phil and being jailbait while banging high level execs that are no different from Harvey Weinstein. Because you're not going from a 14-year old ranting to her mom on a show to having your own record and implants unless SOMEONE's funding it - and her mom was flat broke.

Why do you think Ashanti spent time with Floyd after Nelly took Miss Jackson? Because Ashanti was another one that was legit passed around to get ahead in the industry. That kind of ish never happened with Mya.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:07 PM #35
Greatness!!

megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 

Quote:
You're just creating singular rules:

"A girl that has a lot of sex is a ho no matter why"

Which makes you a hypocrite.

Sex is sex. It doesn't matter. It's the reason prostitution should be legalized in the US and regulated. Because when it's legal and regulated you're dealing with consenting adults. Let them do what they want to do.

Mya likes sex. She has never used sex to further her career. That's the difference.

Every recent story told came from her experience with the Game - which was a mistake ever messing with that dude because dudes lie to other dudes about what happened with women. Before that it was all based on her music video appearances. I remember when people assumed Sisqo was banging it when he specifically said no, he was trying to help a new artist come up. Same with Ma$e and Teddy Riley on the Rugrats soundtrack, same with Jay, same with Fabulous.

That's in no way comparable to a situation like "Bhad Bhabie" whose claim to fame was incorrect pronunciation of the word "Catch" on Dr. Phil and being jailbait while banging high level execs that are no different from Harvey Weinstein. Because you're not going from a 14-year old ranting to her mom on a show to having your own record and implants unless SOMEONE's funding it - and her mom was flat broke.

Why do you think Ashanti spent time with Floyd after Nelly took Miss Jackson? Because Ashanti was another one that was legit passed around to get ahead in the industry. That kind of ish never happened with Mya.
Ok, bro, you know her more than I do and even the people around her or in the industry that knew what she was up to. Cool.
Old 04-25-2020, 04:00 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Ok, bro, you know her more than I do and even the people around her or in the industry that knew what she was up to. Cool.
I already told you, she's fan friendly.

So yes, there are things I know about certain well known people. And I'm telling you straight, as someone who knows the real deal...Mya has never given her body for fame. Ever. She's probably the closest to a non-celebrity you can get as far as how she acts when not in front of the camera. She does what she wants like everybody else does, but career is where she draws the line.

That's why she disappeared from the mainstream after a streak of hits. Because when she got big and noticed, they went after her, she said no, they blacklisted her.

Why do you think TLC had to crowdfund their most recent album? Because Left Eye isn't there to 'convince', Chilli started saying no after she settled down and Mack 10 got people to turn on Boz after their fallout. Nobody would help them anymore except Snoop and that was the only good song on there.

Why do you think Michel'e disappeared? Ask Danny Boy, she was banging everyone in Death Row to keep her spot. When she stopped giving it up they blacklisted her.

Why do you think Britney Spears went from top seller featured with Michael Jackson to showing herself off on Instagram? Because she stopped giving it up after she met Federline. When they fell out, Federline went to the uppers and got her blacklisted, which is the ONLY reason that mofo got a record deal.

You can keep your opinions. I will keep what I know to be true.
Old 04-26-2020, 01:44 AM #37
Greatness!!

Quote:
I already told you, she's fan friendly.

So yes, there are things I know about certain well known people. And I'm telling you straight, as someone who knows the real deal...Mya has never given her body for fame. Ever. She's probably the closest to a non-celebrity you can get as far as how she acts when not in front of the camera. She does what she wants like everybody else does, but career is where she draws the line.

That's why she disappeared from the mainstream after a streak of hits. Because when she got big and noticed, they went after her, she said no, they blacklisted her.

Why do you think TLC had to crowdfund their most recent album? Because Left Eye isn't there to 'convince', Chilli started saying no after she settled down and Mack 10 got people to turn on Boz after their fallout. Nobody would help them anymore except Snoop and that was the only good song on there.

Why do you think Michel'e disappeared? Ask Danny Boy, she was banging everyone in Death Row to keep her spot. When she stopped giving it up they blacklisted her.

Why do you think Britney Spears went from top seller featured with Michael Jackson to showing herself off on Instagram? Because she stopped giving it up after she met Federline. When they fell out, Federline went to the uppers and got her blacklisted, which is the ONLY reason that mofo got a record deal.

You can keep your opinions. I will keep what I know to be true.
Every artistes who fell off stopped giving it up, yet Mya fell off because she never gave it up? Remember, she was on for a bit, then fell off; so, by your logic, she must have stopped giving it up.

A better theory would have been that people just aren't feeling that type of music or artist anymore and newer and fresher artist hit the scene.

How do you explain the Male artistes who fell off and disappeared...did they stop giving up, too? Bear in mind, this happens in all genre of music.
Old 04-26-2020, 05:42 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Every artistes who fell off stopped giving it up, yet Mya fell off because she never gave it up? Remember, she was on for a bit, then fell off; so, by your logic, she must have stopped giving it up.

A better theory would have been that people just aren't feeling that type of music or artist anymore and newer and fresher artist hit the scene.

How do you explain the Male artistes who fell off and disappeared...did they stop giving up, too? Bear in mind, this happens in all genre of music.
Mya was never 'on' to TLC's level. Or Britney. Nowhere close. Her peak was being featured on other people's songs. Anyone can get featured on a track. The marketing machine was never behind her. There's a reason and it wasn't lack of talent or looks. She refused to go to the room and she's told the story without giving names of multiple execs trying to get dates with her.

As far as theory - other examples :

Madonna is well known for sleeping around. She doesn't deny it.

Tina Turner left the US for one reason: she didn't understand why Madonna was being treated like a legend and getting all kinds of status when she wasn't, despite hit after hit.

One of these went to the room, the other did not.

Lauryn Hill, Wyclef.

Whitney and her producer after she started getting movie roles.

Vast majority of the #MeToo girls all said the same thing: career would suffer if they didn't. Which is why the whole thing is BS.

Oprah was rumored to be sending girls to Feinstein knowing he would want to get a hummer from them.

As far as men, did you forget what happened to B2k? Chris Stokes? Textbook case.

All the chatter about Puffy being on the low? That came from artists.

Terry Crews went public about his 'incident' , lost almost all his bookings.

Birdman and Lil Wayne?

Come on, the whole damn entertainment industry is f'd (no pun intended).
Old 04-28-2020, 05:49 AM #39
Greatness!!

Quote:
Mya was never 'on' to TLC's level. Or Britney. Nowhere close. Her peak was being featured on other people's songs. Anyone can get featured on a track. The marketing machine was never behind her. There's a reason and it wasn't lack of talent or looks. She refused to go to the room and she's told the story without giving names of multiple execs trying to get dates with her.
Levels has nothing to do with this. She fell off, then Beyonce and Ashanti happened. Jay Z was hitting it. They are multiple witness accounts, especially Foxy Brown and her bodyguard.

Quote:
As far as theory - other examples :

Madonna is well known for sleeping around. She doesn't deny it.

Tina Turner left the US for one reason: she didn't understand why Madonna was being treated like a legend and getting all kinds of status when she wasn't, despite hit after hit.

One of these went to the room, the other did not.

The fundamental difference between Mya and Madonna is one is smart and the other isn't. If you are going to be a ho, get something out of it. People just say Mya was easy. Madonna has never presented herself as a good girl, Mya did.

Quote:
Lauryn Hill, Wyclef.
Lauren Hill went conscious, she is part of the Marley clan. Complete different mentality. She was never a sexual provocative artist like Mya. She was more an India Arie fused with rap.

Quote:
Whitney and her producer after she started getting movie roles.

Never heard anything about Whitney other than Bobby Brown, then she became a crackhead and Ray jay happened. Whitney had an immense talent, so she didn't have to do anything.

Quote:
Vast majority of the #MeToo girls all said the same thing: career would suffer if they didn't. Which is why the whole thing is BS.
Majority of the meetoo girls are girls without talent. You have to sleep around to get put on, if you have zero talent.

Quote:
Oprah was rumored to be sending girls to Feinstein knowing he would want to get a hummer from them.
Not sure how this fit in?

Quote:
As far as men, did you forget what happened to B2k? Chris Stokes? Textbook case.
Boy band and girl band, their fanbase always grow up.

Quote:
All the chatter about Puffy being on the low? That came from artists

Bitter artists who signed 360 deals. Was suspicious of his relationship with Fonzworth Bentley, but that is as far as my suspicion goes.

Quote:
Terry Crews went public about his 'incident', lost almost all his bookings.
I am talking about music, movie roles, especially good ones, are far and in between. On the other hand, if you are truly talented music artist you can write your own music. Today, it is even easier to put your own independent stuff out, mores if you are Mya who has a name.

Quote:
Birdman and Lil Wayne?
Greed is only culprit i see here.

Quote:
Come on, the whole damn entertainment industry is f'd (no pun intended).

No one is denying this, but what does it have to do with Mya fooking everything that brushes her leg?

These are some of her known relationships. Industry men

Share This With Friends