Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: This reporter can't believe Ellerbe said Pacquiao is biggest name in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: This reporter can't believe Ellerbe said Pacquiao is biggest name in boxing

The reporter tried to correct Leonard Ellerbe saying you mean the welterweight division, and Ellerbe reaction is funny as hell he said no in boxing.

I think Ellerbe is correct, Pacman is the biggest name of all active fighters today, Canelo still isn't a household name mainly because he hurt his career by refusing to speak English

If Canelo spoke English even Broken English like Pac does he would have been beloved like Pacman especially since he is a white boy

But right now I agree with Ellerbe, Pacman is the most famous active boxer in the world.

I can't believe that reporter couldn't believe it, Pac been in the game for 25 years pro, and fought 18 years in the USA his first fight was on HBO against Ledwaba in 2001 he has fought on nothing but premium networks since then.

[QUOTE=hectari;19935484]The reporter tried to correct Leonard Ellerbe saying you mean the welterweight division, and Ellerbe reaction is funny as hell he said no in boxing.

I think Ellerbe is correct, Pacman is the biggest name of all active fighters today, Canelo still isn't a household name mainly because he hurt his career by refusing to speak English

If Canelo spoke English even Broken English like Pac does he would have been beloved like Pacman especially since he is a white boy

But right now I agree with Ellerbe, Pacman is the most famous active boxer in the world.

I can't believe that reporter couldn't believe it, Pac been in the game for 25 years pro, and fought 18 years in the USA his first fight was on HBO against Ledwaba in 2001 he has fought on nothing but premium networks since then.[/QUOTE
    Yes only boxers in Asia knew Canelo

Comment

I can't get over the fact that the man couldn't pull up and widen the bed sheet behind him just a little more to hide his basement dungeon. How in the world did he interview Ellerbe and Birmingham, lol. Makes me want to become a "journalist" to get access to these folks in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
        I can't get over the fact that the man couldn't pull up and widen the bed sheet behind him just a little more to hide his basement dungeon. How in the world did he interview Ellerbe and Birmingham, lol. Makes me want to become a "journalist" to get access to these folks in boxing.
        lol, any tom dick or harry can become a youtube boxing reporter. Boxing gives out press credentials to anyone.

Im still laughing at Ellerbes reaction at this dude

Comment

Yeah, pac is still the biggest name in boxing..

Comment

What you expect from the 3rd "Janky Promoter"

(green K for whoever understands the reference) ��

Comment

He is the biggest NAME in boxing

He isn’t the biggest draw, especially not these days but on name recognition of active fighters, he’s known literally everywhere in the world. Canelo is a big name in USA, Mexico and among real boxing fans in other countries but that’s about it.

Pacquiao is probably a household name in most parts of the world if you just go on name recognition.

I have family in the UK, Israel and Spain, a lot of them don’t really know boxing but they know Pacquiao and they knew Mayweather. They would have no clue who Canelo is.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-26-2019, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                He is the biggest NAME in boxing

He isn’t the biggest draw, especially not these days but on name recognition of active fighters, he’s known literally everywhere in the world. Canelo is a big name in USA, Mexico and among real boxing fans in other countries but that’s about it.

Pacquiao is probably a household name in most parts of the world if you just go on name recognition.

I have family in the UK, Israel and Spain, a lot of them don’t really know boxing but they know Pacquiao and they knew Mayweather. They would have no clue who Canelo is.
                Good points.

Comment

He still is.

PAC is 41 years old and is only a part time boxer, and still beating undefeated young lions and selling out the arena, including 500K PPV buys...he’s still the biggest name among the active roster.
                  The celebs still attend his fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X