• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M. Garcia vs D. Garcia fight in the works. Possible PPV

I'll watch on Fox or Showtime. Not buying the PPV tho

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It’s a tough sell with Mikey coming off a loss in his only welterweight fight which he failed to win a round.

They should give Mikey someone like Devon alexander first then do this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Yeah that fight is not a PPV level fight. Free or nothing.

Comment

I love this fight. Really intriguing matchup. Just hope Mikey can make the weight correctly and not turn up like a little fatty again.

Comment

I can see Mikey getting iced here, he looked ponderous, slow and so hittable at 147.

Danny throwing serious haymakers for a little weight classes dude...

The dudes who beat him were very physical and big, and it wasn't a walk in the park for them, more like a 115-113 type of win.

That's not Broner here.

I can see Mikey is going for the PPV Money at 147 more than anything else...

Comment

danny is actually bigger than he looks and walks around about 2 to 3 weight classes bigger than he fights..... i can see the no-look left hook landing and ending the night for the weaker Garcia (Mikey). Danny also looked really good in his last fight and had a fast start. Danny by complete domination.

Comment

damn this is a good asss fight!!! im down for this

Comment

dunno how good this would do on PPV. Espinoza needs to beg Al to get this on regular Showtime to bump up their schedule. Its last saturday before college football really kicks in

Comment

Good fight but not a PPV IMO. Another one I'll pass on......

Comment

Working...
                    X