Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-19-2019, 10:26 AM #181
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 957 Post(s)
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 36,877.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
I'm giving my view and I didn't ask for someone to freak out like a fkn sjw. The rest of your point is just stating the obvious (he's not a ww etc). That's right, he's not. To get inside a longer reach you have to do more than just not throw your hands and eat shots on the outside. I said before the fight the sensible money was on Spence due to size/reach so you're not telling me anything I don't know. Mikey COULD have made more of it is my OPINION and I'm sorry you got so triggered by that. Chill out in future.
I'm just stating my opposition to your opinion. Just because you don't agree with it it doesn't mean I'm "triggered" or need to "chill out". You just don't know what you're talking about and I pointed that out. Anytime someone uses the word triggered I know they are a social media kid who doesn't have a valid argument to make. Sorry I upset you. I will always call out someone who is spouting nonsense. It has nothing to do with freaking out or needing to chill out. I attacked your opinion because it was nonsense.
theface07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:30 AM #182
Undisputed Champion

theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Sorry dude, Baranchyk pulled out. His people said don't believe the hype, he's not fighting regardless of what the WBSS says! It's gonna be a court fight, but in the meantime...Baranchyk vs. Garcia! If not Baranchyk, I would love to see Mikey Garcia vs. Omar Figueroa Jr.! Never seen Omar in a boring fight! MAN UP!
You are right at the moment but I think he still fights. This is what Sauerland said:

"Were having a very good dialogue with them at the moment, and that Baranchyk is contractually bound to fulfill the listed date. Does Sauerland have a Plan B if Baranchyk stays out? He does, but would prefer for this matter to be sorted out. I believe Baranchyk will fight, and I believe the manager is doing his job and doing a very good job.

He gets beat by Josh Taylor and I think that's more the real worry although he should be getting paid properly like everyone else in the WBSS.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:34 AM #183
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
A cherrypick is any fighter who appears very vulnerable and easy to beat.

Mikey said it better himself when he said that he was the overall better fighter than Spence. He was the more fundamentally sound, scientific and skilled of the two fighters as well. I don't know about you but that sounds like a cherrypick to me pal.

Obviously, Mikey handpicked Erroll because he thought he saw something in him that he could have easily exploited but boy was he was wrong?
This is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Ok so Mikey went up to WW, to fight arguably the #1 WW in the world and the hardest puncher in Spence, because it was a cherry pick. Of course Mikey was super confident going in. If he wasn't, why would he have chosen the fight. He fought Spence because he wanted to make history and cement his legacy as a good small guy who beat a good big guy. Obviously it didn't work out that way but in no way was it a cherry pick. Did you also think Khan cherry picked Canelo and Brook cherry picked GGG?
Old 03-19-2019, 10:35 AM #184
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
I have never seen the fascination in Mikey. Prior to his fight with Spence he has always looked basic to me. Good I got IQ but slow feeet, slow hands, suspect stamina issues. In fairness to him he is not supposed to beat Spence and Im actually surprised he was not knocked out
Yeah, you always knew he was trash before he got beat by a bigger, stronger man in Spence right? GTFOH.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:36 AM #185
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimPickings View Post
Calm down homey.
No need to be combative about every post.
You are taking this a little too personal.
Not good for your blood pressure!!!

So you have been betting against Mikey for years and finally in ONE fight against arguably one of the best fighters in the division you are proved right?!!?

Cannot help but laugh at this.

So how much $$$$ have you won picking against Mikey
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Thanks for the sanity. I said it before and I'll say it again, this guy is a grade A moron.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:48 AM #186
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3336 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 88,543.56
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theface07 View Post
Yeah, you always knew he was trash before he got beat by a bigger, stronger man in Spence right? GTFOH.
Check my posts you sensitive weasel. You have done nothing but try and defend Mikey’s honour by replying to every poster individually that thought Mikey was garbage. It’s not that important he was trash I knew he would be trash and I put my money where my mouth was so I’m happy. You telling me about Spence’s strengths and advantages is irrelevant. I knew that that’s why I backed him if you knew that you would be smiling like a Cheshire Cat like me. I’m hoping Mikey stays at 147 and I will back whoever he is facing. He should stay in his lane and you have been defending all yesterday and here you are again. It’s enough now. Get over it and move on. He tried and failed and lives to tell another day. Unless you are a family member or his girlfriend you are taking this loss personally
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:03 AM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8674 Post(s)
Bronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 132,020.48
A cold one in lieu of green K - taste Well deserved - taste 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theface07 View Post
You are right at the moment but I think he still fights. This is what Sauerland said:

"Were having a very good dialogue with them at the moment, and that Baranchyk is contractually bound to fulfill the listed date. Does Sauerland have a Plan B if Baranchyk stays out? He does, but would prefer for this matter to be sorted out. I believe Baranchyk will fight, and I believe the manager is doing his job and doing a very good job.

He gets beat by Josh Taylor and I think that's more the real worry although he should be getting paid properly like everyone else in the WBSS.
I don't think Baranchyk is afraid of anyone! Why lose to Josh Taylor for money you might not see for months, etc., when there's an opportunity to fight Mikey Garcia? Bigger name, and bigger fight!
Bronx2245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:52 AM #188
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4275 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 99,523.06
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

I think it’s incredible at the amount of people on this forum who talk about fighters adapting and being basic, etc who couldn’t carry any of these dudes jock straps.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:25 PM #189
Winning

Quoted: 1225 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 58,482.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Kid View Post
Mikey called Spence out and clout chased his way into the biggest one-sided a$$ whippin in championship boxing history.
Nah Manny whooped Margarito way worse than Spence whooped Mikey.
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:35 PM #190
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Dramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond reputeDramacyde has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.00
Total Points: 20,695.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
yes he did look foolish. look at his body. pizza eating fool
Mikey & his brother are known heavy beer drinkers that's why his body always looks like that. There was a YouTube video a few years ago of Mikey & his friends knocking back cans of Modelo like nothing
Dramacyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends