Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-12-2018, 12:29 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8505 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,948.95
Total Points: 235,387.74
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

How many weight classes he can go up is not the best measure of how good he is or can be. What is important is how good he is or will be in the weight class his body is suited for. Most men stop growing when they are about 25 years old and often younger than that. Pacquiao and Mayweather started when they were very young and grew into heavier weight classes over time. Not all boxers get heavier as they grow older. Inoue isn't a kid. He is a full grown man and he may not naturally grow any heavier than he is right now. Don't expect him to go up to 130 and then 135 and then 140 and then 147 like Pacquiao did because it's not going to happen. He looks like a great fighter to me with tremendous potential in his current weight class and possibly one or two weight classes higher.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:33 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10015 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 218,264.53
Total Points: 335,912.66
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

I know it's cool to downplay what Manny achieved while on the internet did but it's probably just not ever being done again.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:07 AM #13
Dinamita

Quoted: 2251 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.71
Total Points: 55,575.44
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I don't usually hype up fighters who haven't proven themselves at the top level continuously, but I think this kid is special. He might not go up a ton of divisions but he'll be extremely hard to beat.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:30 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 649 Post(s)
The Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 26,332.86
thumbs up - cheeseburger No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
I don't usually hype up fighters who haven't proven themselves at the top level continuously, but I think this kid is special. He might not go up a ton of divisions but he'll be extremely hard to beat.
I agree......
The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:37 PM #15
I Also Cook

Quoted: 1827 Post(s)
Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 21,153.66
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin #AskFroch - - Ram Raid - A man who knows his stuff - jas 
Doc knows his facts - BoxingFan85 

Manny was just shy of his 25th birthday when he stopped Marco Antonio Barrera. Inoue is just shy of his 25th birthday and his best win is Omar Narvaez. He better hurry the fuck up.
Dr Rumack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:56 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 649 Post(s)
The Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud ofThe Viper has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 26,332.86
thumbs up - cheeseburger No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
Manny was just shy of his 25th birthday when he stopped Marco Antonio Barrera. Inoue is just shy of his 25th birthday and his best win is Omar Narvaez. He better hurry the fuck up.
Agreed.......
The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:11 PM #17
Banned

Quoted: 7008 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 253,937.84
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

I cant picture him above 122..

Pacquaio is a rare talent that comes along once every 20 years. Inoue is not as much as i like him.

I can see Inoue becoming the greatest fighter of all time in Japan but worldwide recognition like pacman wont happen.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:59 PM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
fourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond reputefourtheboys96 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 13,643.62

With respect with to physical attributes,
Pac was a 5'7" flyweight champ. Jumped straight to 122lbs bringing with him the power.
At 5'7", Pac has the height to compete up to 140lbs without giving so much height.

Inoue is what? 5'5" at best at jr. bantam. Probably above featherweight, he will give too much height advantage.

Skill-wise, Inoue has it. He is different from Pac but he can be very good.
fourtheboys96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:16 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Strategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 11,885.03

I can see him go 122 lbs maybe... maybe fw if he fights for 8-10 + years. But as to who can accomplish close to what Pac has done..

Mikey, Lomachenko are the closest in terms of moving up weights.. Bud too to a lesser extent.

LOL.. . Floyd and Pac both fought for over 20+ years..
Strategic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:38 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3185 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 107,214.22
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
He's just too small to be expected to go up 4+ divisions
Pac is too small also. If he's near as good as pac he can climb upto 6 division.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
inoue(the, monster), naoya, potential......