Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, Is Prime Mosley better than Prime Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac had a longer prime with superior performances and a superior resume. The only thing Shane has is size. Pac is p4p better in every way.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I didnt say all were coming off losses or questionable fights or layoffs. I said alot were

Hatton, Marquez weren't to name a few.

Im saying u can't compare to Shane! Most of his fights were even. Am i wrong?
      Fair enough. And if you think about, had Hoya and Mosley won most if not all their big fights there is an argument for them having the top 5 greatest resumes of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Ahhhhhh Hatton ???
        Hatton fought twice before Floyd and both weee dominant performances especially the one where he dominated a prime Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Hatton fought twice before Floyd and both weee dominant performances especially the one where he dominated a prime Malinaggi.
          But manny fought him coming off a lost. Somebody said manny doesn’t fight fighters coming off a lost or some bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Fair enough. And if you think about, had Hoya and Mosley won most if not all their big fights there is an argument for them having the top 5 greatest resumes of all time.
            Fck yea!!!! When i people ask can certain fighters become ATG top 10s i always say no they don't have the available opponents to rank that high.

But these two guys had won 90% of their fights they would! Don't think the sport will ever produce resumes like these anymore.

Comment

When shane fought pac he wanted to quit like a ***** lol nazeem kept encouraging him to finish the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                But manny fought him coming off a lost. Somebody said manny doesn’t fight fighters coming off a lost or some bs.
                - -I say lazy boys Lost in Space.

Ricky went on a tear trying to secure the TUE 51-0 rematch when Manny beat him.

More important Ricky the unbeaten Man at 140.

What grade U in?

Comment

Honestly?

No, he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -I say lazy boys Lost in Space.

Ricky went on a tear trying to secure the TUE 51-0 rematch when Manny beat him.

More important Ricky the unbeaten Man at 140.

What grade U in?
                    Higher grade than you, with your bad English.

Jesus man. I can’t understand what you wrote.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X