Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-06-2020, 10:13 AM #11
Banned

Quoted: 666 Post(s)
pittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 38,901.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
I think deathofaclown summed up AJ's resume pretty well.
and i have to respectfully disagree. being a champion and defending belts, there will ALWAYS be ad stylistic fights, off nights and circumstances such as the ruiz fight being extremely short notice.

aj proved who the better man is in the rematch as i predicted. make aj fight ruiz 100 more times and aj will win all 100 of those matches, he adjusted for the rematch and neutralised ruiz.

(not to mention, although it was a vacant title ruiz fought against parker and arguably won).

just because you arent the single best hw in the division it doesnt make you a bum. povetkin, whyte, pulev, ortiz, parker heck even hughie fury will all present probblems to other top hws. there are more fighters I left off but you get the point.
pittapatta66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:16 AM #12
Lineal and Undisputed

Quoted: 7318 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 99,051.69
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittapatta66 View Post
and i have to respectfully disagree. being a champion and defending belts, there will ALWAYS be ad stylistic fights, off nights and circumstances such as the ruiz fight being extremely short notice.

aj proved who the better man is in the rematch as i predicted. make aj fight ruiz 100 more times and aj will win all 100 of those matches, he adjusted for the rematch and neutralised ruiz.

(not to mention, although it was a vacant title ruiz fought against parker and arguably won).

just because you arent the single best hw in the division it doesnt make you a bum. povetkin, whyte, pulev, ortiz, parker heck even hughie fury will all present probblems to other top hws. there are more fighters I left off but you get the point.
AJ ran around like a little girl in the rematch, a pathetic performance. Look how Fury & Wilder handle rematches, they destroy their opponents, they don't dance around, wide eyed and scared like Joshua did.

Not to mention that Ruiz was even fatter than he was in the first fight and AJ still wanted nothing to do with him.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:21 AM #13
Banned

pittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
AJ ran around like a little girl in the rematch, a pathetic performance. Look how Fury & Wilder handle rematches, they destroy their opponents, they don't dance around, wide eyed and scared like Joshua did.

Not to mention that Ruiz was even fatter than he was in the first fight and AJ still wanted nothing to do with him.
scared or not he dominated ruiz. im not going to claim aj is an unstoppable wrecking machine because he can be beat - but if he fights 'scared' he beats every opponent not named fury or wilder imo
Old 03-06-2020, 10:27 AM #14
Banned

Quoted: 3667 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 208,062.77
Ok - BangEM 

The real question is: why is Fury always fighting bums in between decent fights?
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:29 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 61,155.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittapatta66 View Post
yep same, pretty neutral i respect talent and effort.

fury has the 2 single best wins at hw in klitschko and wilder (though you COULD argue ajs klit win is superior to wilder but fury dominated).

other than those two wins fury has though, aj has been on a tear and as you said, he is clearing out the division. aj probably has the 3rd to 10th best wins at hw with all the names he is taking, im genuinely impressed.

pulev is actually a good fighter and pretty sure he only has 1 loss to klit
Yes Anthony Joshua clearly has a deeper body of work, but Tyson Fury the two best wins etc But then the manner in which Joshua beat Kiltschko was more conclusive, which was why Kiltschko did not want to take a rematch 'He had left it all in the ring, and was content'.

Pulev is a good fighter, has only been beaten by Kiltschko 'As a champion there is nothing really more you can ask of Joshua, but to fight the other belt holders' I kind of want Fury to keep winning, because I don't think at this stage of his career? He has the resolve to overcome a defeat 'He has already climbed his Everest in dethroning Wladimir Kilstchko' nothing is ever going to top that for him personally.

In some ways Tyson Fury is content.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 10:35 AM #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
Yes Anthony Joshua clearly has a deeper body of work, but Tyson Fury the two best wins etc But then the manner in which Joshua beat Kiltschko was more conclusive, which was why Kiltschko did not want to take a rematch 'He had left it all in the ring, and was content'.

Pulev is a good fighter, has only been beaten by Kiltschko 'As a champion there is nothing really more you can ask of Joshua, but to fight the other belt holders' I kind of want Fury to keep winning, because I don't think at this stage of his career? He has the resolve to overcome a defeat 'He has already climbed his Everest in dethroning Wladimir Kilstchko' nothing is ever going to top that for him personally.

In some ways Tyson Fury is content.
true about ajs wlad win being more conclusive, no excuses to make about wlad being gunshy or having an off night.

i also think if fury loses he'll retire - hes already been at the top twice now and i reckon hed pack it in

Share This With Friends

Tags
fury, hearn, joshua, pulev, usyk, wilder