Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-03-2020, 04:18 PM #1181
54 tried. 54 failed.

Quoted: 2675 Post(s)
54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 48,837.63
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I don't think where they started changes the point of my post.

Morales wasn't a bad fighter at 135, he just couldn't beat quality opposition because of the weight. Above 135 he really only defeated journeyman and gatekeepers. He was "gifted" a title against Cano at 140, which was a fight for a vacant belt, which he promptly lost. Very similar to Broner getting the shot at Paulie and winning his 147lb title.

I think the comparison to how they both got to a weight class they couldn't handle isn't dumb. Yes, Morales was older and had accomplished more (I posted Morales was considerably better than Broner).
It doesnít matter where they start? So why doesnít Broner go to heavyweight?
54-0 TBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:22 PM #1182
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21578 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 229,424.77
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
It doesnít matter where they start? So why doesnít Broner go to heavyweight?
Where they started isn't relevant to my point. Many fighters have gotten to a weight class and its been too much for them. That IMO is what happened to Broner when he got to 147. I also felt the same happened to Morales at 135, completely understanding he had a done more and fought longer than Broner when he got to 147.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 04:23 PM #1183
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12674 Post(s)
HanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond reputeHanzGruber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,739.53
Total Points: 80,352.74
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I think Larry meant ab will be the next NEXT fotd.
HanzGruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:18 PM #1184
54 tried. 54 failed.

54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute54-0 TBE has a reputation beyond repute
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Where they started isn't relevant to my point. Many fighters have gotten to a weight class and its been too much for them. That IMO is what happened to Broner when he got to 147. I also felt the same happened to Morales at 135, completely understanding he had a done more and fought longer than Broner when he got to 147.
You have said for years Manny was using peds because he was knocking out guys from higher divisions from where he started from. Where they started at has always been relevant to you.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:59 PM #1185
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,326.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Big Dumb baiting and switching for Larry and Broner now....
Big Dumb is the same person as Curtis Harper and Aboutfukntime. I believe theyíre all alts of his.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 06:00 PM #1186
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Total Points: 33,326.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
You have said for years Manny was using peds because he was knocking out guys from higher divisions from where he started from. Where they started at has always been relevant to you.
Lmao Manny has always packed a mean left punch, he never touched any pedís.
Floyd did tho, itís a fact
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:00 PM #1187
54 tried. 54 failed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
Lmao Manny has always packed a mean left punch, he never touched any pedís.
Floyd did tho, itís a fact
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=367230

Over 100 pages, nobody could prove otherwise. They were mad too.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:36 PM #1188
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
not larry's alt is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,146.25

Stop bumping this thread!
not larry's alt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:11 PM #1189
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5873 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 132,341.30
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by not larry's alt View Post
Stop bumping this thread!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

My man
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:48 AM #1190
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 29,211.77
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

It would be epic when Floyd receives the award, he calls out Broner to the stage and hands it to him. Both takes a photo while doing it. That would be a hilarious meme for this thread
Ca$ual Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adrien, broner, decade, fighter