Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lounge front page review...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Lounge front page review...

Because you guys need to know where you're going wrong. Let's take a look:

Pointless Shite Threads:

Sooner or later someone from your gang is gonna try to kill you - I like Pretty Boy32 okay, but this continual "I'm from the streets, I've got bank" BS is getting old. Time was, I could operate a regularly updated thread on "bull**** of the week." Now there's SO MUCH bull****, it's become impossible.

Would you turn gay for 10 yrs if you got 10 million a year? - I realise that this is going to be a macho lounge, but this constant, fearful talk about being gay as if it's some wildly improbable "other"... it's the kind of conversations I'd have when i was FOURTEEN. Grow up.

Not TOO bad, but still pretty shit threads:

I hate clubs - Yeah, this one's OKAY, but often the threads in this lounge are like a wall that people say their piece on, rather than a discussion thread.

Actually, I'm completely ****ed, been working hard (six figures.... no, not really) and I need an afternoon nap like an old man. I'll log back on later to call everyone else a ****.

Really poor right now, like reading 12-year-olds masturbating.

Comment

Ditch AlexKid and the lounge would triple in quality.

Comment

I don't know Annie.. To me it's still better than all of the political threads that have clogged the lounge.

Comment

Working...
        X