Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua-Miller, A Fight Between Two Low-Level Bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
    The problem with Fury's fans they live for what comes out of his gob. Fine his just said what his said but if he doesn't rematch Wilder next and fights a bum he will be a hypocrite.
    At the end of the day, Fury had the balls to get in the ring with the likes of Wilder & champion Klitschko, in their backyards as the B side. Let me know when Joshua decides to grow a pair.

Comment

Hard to take him serious, the other day it was a good fight between two undefeated fighters now he's saying this.

Why is Whyte being talked up all of a sudden as well. Whyte doesn't beat the title holders.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Listen c*ckface! How in the world can u claim victory if u are asleep an on ur back for 4 to 5 seconds in the 12th??? Idiot??? Lol. Secondly.. who hurt who more? Did fury land any real punches?? Fuk no! and third.. get Furys c*ck out of ur azz u dumb idiot.. if Wilder came to the u.k.. an went down twice an still got a draw.. it will be the greatest robbery in history.. smh.. get the fuk outta here u stupid moronic imbecile!! Lol
        hahaah at you getting this wild about boxers you likely aren't related to!

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          You have to love these Wildtards who suddenly think that fights are scored based on how many KD's you get.

Comment

Listen c*ckface! How in the world can u claim victory if u are asleep an on ur back for 4 to 5 seconds in the 12th??? Idiot??? Lol. Secondly.. who hurt who more? Did fury land any real punches?? Fuk no! and third.. get Furys c*ck out of ur azz u dumb idiot.. if Wilder came to the u.k.. an went down twice an still got a draw.. it will be the greatest robbery in history.. smh.. get the fuk outta here u stupid moronic imbecile!! Lol
            Ranting of a puci face, go get an education you ******.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              Lmao.. not anymore.. that was before my morning blunt. I'm cool now..

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                Ranting of a puci face, go get an education you ******.
                Lol.. what a ******y response.. "go get a education".. lol. from where harvard!!?? To talk boxing with you? Nah.. I'd rather educated your significant other on how to properly deep throat my c*ck with no hands! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  You have to love these Wildtards who suddenly think that fights are scored based on how many KD's you get.
                  Wtf.. ok genius.. let me destroy you with simple logic.. im a miltary man.. on the battlefield you are armed with a slingshot.. vs a tank.. who wins? Wilder weighed in at 209, and Fury was 2 inches taller than him. And he landed nothing of significance... and was on his azz twice.. smh.. don't you dare say Fury gave Wilder a boxing lesson on his back.. an don't you dare think Fury did enough to take the belt from the WBC Champion! Sorry.. but he did not!!! That honesty.

Comment

Tyson Fury seems to change his tune depending on; who he's speaking to, his mood in that particular moment, the weather, whether the day has a "y" in it. Probably just the big fella keeping himself amused - take what he says with a pinch of salt instead of to heart.

Comment

Wtf.. ok genius.. let me destroy you with simple logic.. im a miltary man.. on the battlefield you are armed with a slingshot.. vs a tank.. who wins? Wilder weighed in at 209, and Fury was 2 inches taller than him. And he landed nothing of significance... and was on his azz twice.. smh.. don't you dare say Fury gave Wilder a boxing lesson on his back.. an don't you dare think Fury did enough to take the belt from the WBC Champion! Sorry.. but he did not!!! That honesty.
                      Fury won more rounds than Wilder. Fury won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X