No announcement yet.

Listen to Ali's answer when asked if he is The Greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Go to 6:45 Cosell really cared about Ali and Ali the same for Cosell, look at the emotion from Howard, the tears flowing and Ali who was in the stages of Parkinsons blinking trying not to cry.
    Cosell absolutely adored Ali.

Comment

Big George is the ultimate Alpha, its weird how he went from angry man, to a giant teddy bear.

I will never forget that special they showed on him carrying some goats on his back and heavy buckets and sand bags on his ranch. He is a true farmboy, he has that farmboy strength and size, imagine him in MMA if he took up grappling in high school as well as boxing?

6 foot 4 235 pounds in his prime.
      It was a freaking cow!

George Foreman is one helluva strong man.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        It was a freaking cow!

George Foreman is one helluva strong man.
        WOW, that thing is huge has to be at least 300 pounds. My friend had a big dog that weight 165 pounds and it was much smaller than that. George is a real freak of nature, that farm boy strength is legit, many of the top grapplers were all farmboys from the midwest, didnt Joe Frazier used to work on the farm a well?

Imagine how it felt getting hit by Foreman in his prime?

Comment

WOW, that thing is huge has to be at least 300 pounds. My friend had a big dog that weight 165 pounds and it was much smaller than that. George is a real freak of nature, that farm boy strength is legit, many of the top grapplers were all farmboys from the midwest, didnt Joe Frazier used to work on the farm a well?

Imagine how it felt getting hit by Foreman in his prime?
          Foreman was from Houston's 5th ward, he was more of an estate kid growing up, but obviously he got himself a ranch when he was 22-23 I believe. Still has it.

Frazier was never on a farm, his family is from Beaufort, SC. They were in the fields, working on a plantation, picking cotton etc.

I imagine it would never be nice to get hit by Foreman.

Comment

Working...
          X