Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of the new Batman VS Superman Teaser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That trailer was weak. I guess they figured since quips seem to be the name of the game at marvel that they should follow suit. They only really work at marvel because they fit iron man as a character.

Comment

Just watched the vid of the second trailer. By the end, it kinda removed all the seriousness that I was expecting from the movie.

Comment

The trailer confirmed what I already knew. It's a bs copout.

Comment

Got Doomsday looking like a cross between a Ninja Turtle and ABom from the Hulk.

Comment

Jesse eisenberg is lame as ****. He's not menacing or intimidating. He doesn't even seem like a genius. He looks like a hipster spiderman villain.

Comment

im gonna give it a chance.

i like snyder the director. i like the way he made watchmen and man of steel.

stop frontin b*tches, you all know yall gon watch it high af.

Comment

You know what's hilariously ******ed? Clark kent's disguise is basically a pair of glasses... How the **** does anyone not know that's superman

As soon as batman went face to face with superman he should have gone, hey didn't I talk to you at that party?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                  Are they actually going to fight? Or is this gonna be a typical superhero movie where nobody dies and/or a common enemy comes out and they work together realizing they fight for the same thing and become friends?
                  I would love to see Batman kill Superman, but I doubt that would ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    Jesse eisenberg is lame as ****. He's not menacing or intimidating. He doesn't even seem like a genius. He looks like a hipster spiderman villain.
                    Jesse Eisenberg is such a f*g. I know he's Lex Luthor, but I hope his scenes are kept down to a minimum. Seriously, he ruined the whole ****ing trailer. He better not ruin the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Got Doomsday looking like a cross between a Ninja Turtle and ABom from the Hulk.

Comment

Working...
                      X