Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does keith Thurman have the answer to the Mayweather riddle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does keith Thurman have the answer to the Mayweather riddle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzk-d_mAX8

Pretty good break down. What do you guys think of his may break down?

nope thurman is nothing an overhype 1 dimension fighter all he can do is potshot and run he lucky he has power or else he would lose ever damn fight. He already getting beat up and hurt by C level figthers lol.

Comment

There no such thing as Mayweather riddle. He's a very good fighter but none the less just man. He has gotten a couple of very generous decisions in his career.

I think he real question is can someone knock him out because it'll be hard to win a decision against him in Vegas. And as of now I will have to say mint likely not. The guy is very adapt to doing just as much as possible to squeeze rounds out and knows he doesn't need to take risk.

But if one had a chance too it'll be Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        There no such thing as Mayweather riddle. He's a very good fighter but none the less just man. He has gotten a couple of very generous decisions in his career.

I think he real question is can someone knock him out because it'll be hard to win a decision against him in Vegas. And as of now I will have to say mint likely not. The guy is very adapt to doing just as much as possible to squeeze rounds out and knows he doesn't need to take risk.

As much as i dont like Thurman I would have HAD gave him a punchers chance at winning but as we seen mayweather would take that away from him in the negotiations by forcing Thurman into some pillow gloves as we have seen him do in the past against other punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

Exactly, look at murray, hes beaten opponents and drawn/lost better than mayweathers so called "wins"

Theres no riddle and mayweather will end up a broke bum .

Comment

Thurman is too average to dream about beating Floyd

Comment

Thurman's demonstrations are hilarious but you can tell he's a real student of the game.

Thurman and any of the current top 5 welters have a great shot against this auto pilot Floyd.

I don't agree with Thurman that the Berto fight was a beautiful performance at all. Pacquiao and Maidana 2 were good but his last truly great performance was vs Canelo imo. He was past his prime in 2013 but he's slowed down even more now.

Comment

I've just made a thread called "Ronald McDonald - The Goat" and have listed all my non reasons why he'd beat Mayweather.

Comment

is this thread relevant???

Comment

Thurman is another Berto / Lacy type opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X