Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memo Heredia visits Algieri's Camp

Get that steroid chemist out of there

Comment

Momo.. Al I can turn you into Algeroid and you just need to land one punch.

Comment

You better hope the county doesn't cut funding for the short bus. Get a haircut you hippie.

Comment

In the event that if algeri wins all the pacquiao kok riders and semen drinkers will automaticaly will say algeri was on steroids because memo visited his training camp

Comment

**** yeah. Roid up. It's the only way that is fringe contender stands a chance. I hope Hes drinking Marquez' PED puss as we speak! War Algeroid! "peeleft:

Comment

I thought Algieri had a background in sports nutrition. Why would he need to bring someone like Heredia in? Even if it's for legit purposes, it makes someone look bad.

Comment

Why would anyone even allow a proven PED cheat to set foot in their gym? Unless they do want to benefit from his special knowledge in PEDs?

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  In the event that if algeri wins all the pacquiao kok riders and semen drinkers will automaticaly will say algeri was on steroids because memo visited his training camp
                  Funny thing is, that's what they were saying about pac when he was beating all those guys even if memo never visits him

Comment

Wait...is Zab sparring with Algieri for this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X