Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money Mayweather vs Sweet Pea Pernell Whitaker@135: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight would never happen, guess why?

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
      Fight would never happen, guess why?
      ¿Porque no?

Comment

Bumped, for NSB.

Comment

Mayweather would win hands down a wide ud. Because Mayweather would be the guy retreating and barely throwing I.e "boxing" and nowadays you get the round automatically for running around unless your opponent can hurt or knock you down.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Mayweather would win hands down a wide ud. Because Mayweather would be the guy retreating and barely throwing I.e "boxing" and nowadays you get the round automatically for running around unless your opponent can hurt or knock you down.

Big difference between running and boxing. Floyd ran for spurts in a few fights but always outboxed his opponents

Comment

The Southpaw stance and the incredible defense would cause major problems for Floyd. However, Floyd is the king of making adjustments so it would be interesting how the fight would turn out. Also, Floyd didn't stay in the pocket a lot, if at all in those lower weights and moved a lot more than he did later on so Pernell would have a hard time landing too. They were both KO artists at the time so it really would be interesting how this fight would turn out. I predict if they fought three times the score would be 1-1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                The Southpaw stance and the incredible defense would cause major problems for Floyd. However, Floyd is the king of making adjustments so it would be interesting how the fight would turn out. Also, Floyd didn't stay in the pocket a lot, if at all in those lower weights and moved a lot more than he did later on so Pernell would have a hard time landing too. They were both KO artists at the time so it really would be interesting how this fight would turn out. I predict if they fought three times the score would be 1-1-1.
                Good post. More or less how I see things as well. Would be a great fight.

Comment

may was faster, better power and just as crafty.

may 7-5

Comment

Working...
                  X