Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr On Course For Early Release on August 6th for "Good Behavior"!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes Spoon in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      mayweather vs canelo is a **** fight....
      If Alvarez can actually beat someone like a Kirkland, Vanes, Molina, (Lara is never going to happen, and I'm a Lara fan) it becomes a good fight. If Alvarez beats someone like that, and than were to beat Cotto, it becomes a huge fight.

I really hope Alvarez fights a Kirkland type of Top 10 SWW in December and than Cotto in May. Than Floyd in September 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        off-topic

but mayweather had a HORRIBLE lawyer and defense team.... money buys the best legal defense and the best she can do was have him do almost 3 months, and practically 100% of that time, you can beat she's fired after this.... even 50 tweeted pictures of her saying that ***** was wack and asked who recommended her ... " damn near got him a full sentence for a misdemeanor"- 50

his defense team failed at pretty much everything, just something that was really interesting to me
        Nah his team did the right thing taking the plea. You dont want to be a famous black athlete with a charge like beating up a woman and put your life in the hands of a judge and jury

F**k that, they could've thrown a football number at Floyd. Cop to the plea do your little 3 months and keep it moving

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          That's what they said about the Cotto fight too.

Kid's got to grow up at some point. He feels he's ready throw him in there. Enough of these baby steps.
          Exactly. Dont underestimate this fight being at 154. I dont think 154 is Floyd's best weight at all. He might be comfortable at this weight, but he's shown he's not as mobile at this weight.

Comment

Kid's got to grow up at some point. He feels he's ready throw him in there. Enough of these baby steps.
            well it would be a big money fight, but hardly a good fight for floyd's legacy...but i guess it's all money for mr. money mayweather. canelo should try and get kirkland again if he gets past josesito and floyd should fight someone else at 154 (tune-up maybe) and then if they both win then they fight eachother.

Comment

If Martinez beats Jr. and looks bad doing it, I can see Floyd fighting Martinez. Martinez will have made a name for himself with the Mexican community, so the unknown factor cant be used as much.

Comment

well it would be a big money fight, but hardly a good fight for floyd's legacy...but i guess it's all money for mr. money mayweather. canelo should try and get kirkland again if he gets past josesito and floyd should fight someone else at 154 (tune-up maybe) and then if they both win then they fight eachother.
                I was under the impression that a Cotto vs. Canelo fight would be made in December, hoping that the rumors are true. Usually when you have a low risk fight like Josesito Lopez there's something bigger coming up in the near future. Then we would see Mayweather vs. Cotto 2 or Mayweather vs. Canelo in May.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                  You aint got s**t else to do but behave in solitary confinement
                  hes in county jail....this aint nothin ...

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                    If Martinez beats Jr. and looks bad doing it, I can see Floyd fighting Martinez. Martinez will have made a name for himself with the Mexican community, so the unknown factor cant be used as much.
                    I remember rumors last October and Sergio talking to Spanish radio stations about his side talking with Floyd's side about a posisble fight.

I am really hoping for Floyd to return in February or March against Sergio at 154-160. Sergio would probably only ask for 15-20% of the split, it would still sell over 1 million PPV's most likely, and would be a big legacy fight for Floyd. That's what I'm hoping for, and than Alvarez-Cotto in May, but I won't hold my breath....

Comment

mayweather vs canelo is a **** fight....
                      this is an eay fight for Floyd, canelo likes to pace himself and never applies real pressure. floyd will pick this kid apart. dont matter how big and strong he is, he still isnt anywhere close to experience and ring IQ

Comment

Working...
                      X