Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Peyton Manning Watch Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i know is if tom brady wins the superbowl with this defense then that pretty much ends all the whose better payton or brady arguments.

Comment

I hope he leaves that joke of an organization. I lost all respect for that club after them seriously considering a QB in the draft.

Places Manning would be in a super bowl run with: Niners, Jets, Texans.

Run game? Check. Defense? Check. Receivers? Check. QB? ..... That's where Manning comes in.

I'd trade the house for Manning to go to Philadelphia. But Reid is a ****** and Vick isn't trade-able.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        I hope he leaves that joke of an organization. I lost all respect for that club after them seriously considering a QB in the draft.

Places Manning would be in a super bowl run with: Niners, Jets, Texans.

Run game? Check. Defense? Check. Receivers? Check. QB? ..... That's where Manning comes in.

I'd trade the house for Manning to go to Philadelphia. But Reid is a ****** and Vick isn't trade-able.
        Clutch=not checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
          Clutch=not checked.
          lol, what do you mean by clutch? The kicker?

Comment

send him to washington

Comment

Reports indicate that manning is getting back to full strength and is throwing like an elite qb again. A new video has recently surfaced showing how his arm strength, velocity, accuracy and stamina are all returning to the greatest quarterback of this generation.

Comment

Is he a Texan, Jet, or Niner yet?

Comment

free agent..........

Comment

Manning is the type who will work as hard as he has to. . . Dude is the epitome of the consummate professional. . .

PLEASE. . PLEASE. . COME TO MIAMI!!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      It is clear that Jim Irsay is being a POS and kicking the man who made him while he is down, but a breaking news report is indicating that #18 has been cleared to play.!
                      Bro, you cursed peyton too!!

Comment

Working...
                      X