Elie Seckbach appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaso View Post
    What makes you think seckbacks racist?
    just gave him abit of advice, i said to him he should stop comparing black ppl to other black ppl, it dont sound right, and the ***** ass ****** blocked me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
      just an example of how jews run the world.

still cant believe how this talentless prick gets to interview all sorts of celebrities.
      Honestly this thread had me laughing on the floor

Lol what kind of talent does a reporter need?

Comment

don't know why people hate on him, his interviews are entertaining

dudes just butthurt he has a cool ass job we all would love to have

Comment

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
          People are always making fun of the guy and straight up hating but he always gives us great interviews!

I appreciate his work for the Boxing community.
          ^^^^This

You make fun of him because he looks and sounds a little geeky, yet he gets the best access and gives the best interviews with the biggest stars.

He is a great asset for boxing

Comment

hahaha HONESTLY...Only Pacquiao FANS like Elie because Elie kisses Pacquiao ass...ALL THE TIME!

I enjoy some of his videos and I remember when he did nothing but make videos about how great Kobe Bryant is

his boxing knowledge is extremely limited and it can be embarrassing when, one recent video this guy is tell Nasim Richardson that Steve "USS" Cunningham is rated #1 in the Cruisierweight Division lol as if Brother Nasim doesn't know that already

and he calls EVERYONE "GREAT" and/or a "LEGEND" lol

but seriously I think he does great videos and as he continue to actually learn the sport of boxing he will get better at covering the sport...but stop being so fuking BIAS!!! and stop with the CORNY "You Know Who You Look Like?" ****, I swear Elie thinks every black celebrity look alike lol
            Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-05-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

he dick licks benavidez jr more than anyone teh guy is a good fighter but this guys just dick licks him way to much he has liek more than 20 videos on benavidez

Comment

Give the guy his props. He may be annoying (when he says 'reportingggg' i feel like smashing my laptop) but who else consistently gets us interviews and behind the scene videos with big name boxers?

Comment

"Here we are with boxing superstar ______________"

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                    Give the guy his props. He may be annoying (when he says 'reportingggg' i feel like smashing my laptop) but who else consistently gets us interviews and behind the scene videos with big name boxers?
                    Lol its funny how one word can make a whole lot of people hate him and at the same time nobody complains about the work he has done

Honestly there are just so many jokers on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Gotta give it up to Elie, this dude brings the best interviews and asks the right questions to all sorts of fighters, either young prospects or old pros. Much better than the generic questions everyone else asks and I think thats why all the fighters are cool with him filming and asking questions.

Elie I know you read this site so if you reading then dont stop what you doing! Doing an amazing job!

For those who dont know him heres his youtube page with all his videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ESNEWs

The only thing he should be getting props for is for being a hustler, he's out in the gyms and everywhere he needs to be working his ass off.

That's about it though, his boxing knowledge is on par with some of the least knowledgeable posters here. His questions are terrible and embarrassing at times. The most recent video of his I've seen is with Mosley at his sons fight and there's at least 2 awkward moments because of his stupid questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X