Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 year old boy becomes father!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he will be on jeremy kyle in afew week demandin a DNA test.

Comment

He can't be the dad, that ugly bint probably lied.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        He can't be the dad, that ugly bint probably lied.
        true that. dirty little skank

Comment

I'm not having his balls have dropped.

Good idea for a little money-making publicity stunt though.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
            I'm not having his balls have dropped.

Good idea for a little money-making publicity stunt though.
            should email the sun and ask if you can track him down. when you see the little munter ask him to cough

Comment

holy crap he looks tiny like he hasnt even started puberty

it says his voice hasnt broke...wtf how would he be able to cum then

Comment

Surprise surprise the bint is a feckin slag.

OFFICIAL

Boy may not be baby's father

The case of Alfie - who was just 12 when the baby was conceived - has already provoked a fierce political debate over the high rate of teenage pregnancies in the UK and the sexualisation of children.

But two other teenagers believe they may have fathered six-day old Maisie, whose mother Chantelle Steadman is herself just 15.

Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.

Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.

"Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father."

He added: "If I am the father, I have the right to know."

Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth.

Chantelle lives with her mother, Penny, and father, Steve, in a council house on the Old Town estate.

Tyler Barker, 14, also told the paper he could have fathered Maisie, born at the Eastbourne District General Hospital last week.

He said he slept with Chantelle around nine months ago, again in her own bed.

Both boys and their parents are reported to have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their encounters with Chantelle.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090215/...r-dba1618.html

Comment

You can tell their english, they look inbred and act thick as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    Surprise surprise the bint is a feckin slag.

OFFICIAL

Boy may not be baby's father

The case of Alfie - who was just 12 when the baby was conceived - has already provoked a fierce political debate over the high rate of teenage pregnancies in the UK and the sexualisation of children.

But two other teenagers believe they may have fathered six-day old Maisie, whose mother Chantelle Steadman is herself just 15.

Richard Goodsell, 16, told a Sunday paper that he also shared a bed with the teenager at her home in Eastbourne, East Sussex, at around the time she became pregnant.

Richard, a trainee chef, said: "I know I could be the father. Everyone thinks I am. My friends all tell me that the baby has my eyes - even my mum thinks so.

"Even Chantelle's mum asked me if I was the father."

He added: "If I am the father, I have the right to know."

Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth.

Chantelle lives with her mother, Penny, and father, Steve, in a council house on the Old Town estate.

Tyler Barker, 14, also told the paper he could have fathered Maisie, born at the Eastbourne District General Hospital last week.

He said he slept with Chantelle around nine months ago, again in her own bed.

Both boys and their parents are reported to have made sworn statements in front of a solicitor detailing their encounters with Chantelle.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090215/...r-dba1618.html
                    after reading the new article you posted, Im sure that the little 13 year old kid is not the father. The girl is a Tr**p

Comment

Originally posted by Zmlacksz View Post
                      You can tell their english, they look inbred and act thick as ****.
                      Self-pwnt!

Comment

Working...
                      X