Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With PBF at 154, Who is Now the Best Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    Mosley hasn't done anything at 147 in years...
    Mosley didn't do anything at 147 period. He lost 2 of his 5 fights at 147 and the wins were against nobodies. But he has proven that he can win at 154 since then and for me that counts for more than what the others have done.

Comment

Margarito's the top guy IMO.He's paid his due's in the WW division for a long time now.In terms of skills though,that's a different story.I would say Mosley followed by Cotto.

Comment

I think Shane beats everyone on that list. Including my boy Judah.

Comment

shane Mosley easily.....second would be for me clottey, third would be cotto

Comment

Wow I like SSM, but saying that he is the best WW at this moment is a bit confusing to me, last time I checked he has only 1 recent fight at 147. There is more to this than just beating luis collazo. Do you guys think that Collazo would have won a fight againt Clotey, Margarito, Cotto, Zab? I for one won't rate SSM come back to the WW devision until he fights the other top guys, I will say that he looked fantastic on that fight but this is guy that bearly beat/loss to RH, and yes I think Collazo won that fight.

Comment

Mosley
              Margarito
              Cotto
              Clottey
              Cintron
              Judah
              Collazo
              Baldomir
              Williams

Mosley's the only fighter on the list who has completely dominated another top 10 welterweight in Collazo, whom I'd edge over Cintron & have a real chance against Cotto.
              Added to his previous top level experience makes him a lock on the top spot.

Comment

I think Paul Williams will beat all the current welterweight's, yea I know it's too early to say this, but I think he's the real deal and will dominate for a long time.

Comment

People reading way to much into the Collazo fight, the fight was not as one sided as the scorecards suggest.

Fully Focused Zab Judah beats any of these guys at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by macman View Post
                    Mosley
                    Margarito
                    Cotto
                    Clottey
                    Cintron
                    Judah
                    Collazo
                    Baldomir
                    Williams

Mosley's the only fighter on the list who has completely dominated another top 10 welterweight in Collazo, whom I'd edge over Cintron & have a real chance against Cotto.
                    Added to his previous top level experience makes him a lock on the top spot.
                    Im sorry, i just had to comment on this.

Cintron and Clottey over Judah?

Why are boxing fans so fickle?, no consistency.

Comment

Zab easily if he can get his **** straight

Comment

Working...
                      X