No announcement yet.

For you name droppers on NSB, be a man and answer these 4 simple questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Yea I guess your slow azz missed all the threads I made between the last GGG thread I made...its been weeks since I made one

if those are the only threads you notice..not my problem
    ok dude. think what you want.

Ohh and I said subject..not thread..didnt said that you made a thread..I could show you...but..you know what, I don't care that much.

have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
      what concept can i not grasp, that a 12 round snoozefest is better than a knockout? You seem to think anyone who likes exciting fighters is a casual lol
      The concept that Ali's defense, movement and reflexes are at least as great as Tyson's all out assault. Again the things you don't like about boxing (defense, movement) are virtually non existent in MMA. You should tune in there.

Comment

You have an unnatural obsession with GGG, why are you still talking about Ward and GGG ? Ones weighing in at 188 lbs on fight now these days the other 171-173. Let it go already, Ward should be fighting Kovalev and GGG is doing whatever he is doing for his career. If they meet someday then great, if not, who cares. GET OVER IT, you're pretty annoying it's the same shiz over and over..how old are you? I'm guessing like 16?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Answer the questions
          It's very common sense bro, I won't waste my time

Comment

This is pathetic. How many times can you repeat the same thing Over and over. This guy and Larry must be related.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              The concept that Ali's defense, movement and reflexes are at least as great as Tyson's all out assault. Again the things you don't like about boxing (defense, movement) are virtually non existent in MMA. You should tune in there.
              well its funny you say that as a ward fan, cause wards wrestling and grappling he does on the inside is more similar to an mma fighter than anyone who im a fan of.

Comment

Working...
              X