Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The 1000th Time...Margacheato Didn't Break Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The 1000th Time...Margacheato Didn't Break Cotto!

Even Emanuel Steward knows this. At the post fight press conference he said that Margy's style would always be a bad matchup for Cotto. I also said that Margarito would beat Cotto the first time they fought. Stop smoking that **** everyone. Margy is just a bad style matchup for Cotto.

So is Pac.

Now can he beat those two!? I believe with the perfect gameplan yes....he could outbox both of them all night if he wanted. The problem is I don't think he would be able to keep them off of him all night. Anywayz War Cotto AND **** Yall Newbs For Not Seeing The Obvious!!!

I agree but you also have to admit that Cotto isn't the same fighter he was 3-4 yrs ago. Cotto is no longer a fighter in his prime.

Comment

I disagree. He hasn't looked the same since. Cotto running from little Pacquiao showed it IMO. He looked really uncomfortable the few times Mayorga pressured him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I disagree. He hasn't looked the same since. Cotto running from little Pacquiao showed it IMO. He looked really uncomfortable the few times Mayorga pressured him.
        Have you seen many of Cotto's fights? Cotto's tends to look uncomfortable when he is getting pressured. I don't know but he looks the same to me. Great boxer and a great boxer-brawler when he is the big man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I agree but you also have to admit that Cotto isn't the same fighter he was 3-4 yrs ago. Cotto is no longer a fighter in his prime.
          To be honest he looks the same to me. It's just that he is fighting bigger opponents. Not just that but Marg gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
            Have you seen many of Cotto's fights? Cotto's tends to look uncomfortable when he is getting pressured. I don't know but he looks the same to me. Great boxer and a great boxer-brawler when he is the big man.
            I've seen plenty of Cotto's fights. He used to not care what he was getting hit with, he had complete confidence that he would outfight or outbox you, didn't matter.

He does not have that confidence anymore. I don't see it in him now.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
              He's not the same fighter mentally that he was before margarito. Only delusional fanboys refuse to acknowledge it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                He's not the same fighter mentally that he was before margarito. Only delusional fanboys refuse to acknowledge it.
                How am I a delusional fanboy of Cotto when I had Margy beating him? And I still think the same thing will happen. Get off my nutz brah!!!

Comment

pressure beats Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I've seen plenty of Cotto's fights. He used to not care what he was getting hit with, he had complete confidence that he would outfight or outbox you, didn't matter.

He does not have that confidence anymore. I don't see it in him now.
                    I always saw that if he wasn't the bigger man, and was pressured he would start doing his dodging tactics and then try to get you out with a left hook. Similar to what he did to Mayorga. He still does the same thing. The problem with Pac and Marg is that he can't dodge every d@mn punch they throw cause they keep'em coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X