Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-20-2016, 08:48 AM #11
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 11952 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 602,723,492,469,606,144.00
Total Points: 602,723,506,669,955,712.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Just watched 11th. Ward. I can see how if ward wins 12th he wins. That said, I agree that I agree that kov was ahead. Maybe not as comfortable as you, but ahead.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-20-2016, 08:49 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 921 Post(s)
King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,569,954,849,003.21
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
jim was up to his old tricks saying kov. Lands another and another but what I saw was Ward grinding on the inside plus landing some good left hooks with body shots all night and kov doing a lot of holding. Max and Roy were more fair in commentating than ol jimmy. Ward won this fight and the rematch should be even better. Kov. Is a bit underrated in his boxing skills though, he's good at keeping a distance and coming in with that right hand. Rematch PPV again.
I disagree. I thought Lampley was more spot on than those two.

Ward was being gifted rounds by merely surviving, IMHO, but Kovalev was the one doing the cleaner, more effective work. Ward had some nice body shots, but once again, without those, what else could you possibly say about what he was doing? There's nothing else really, and if you pay close attention to those rounds Ward landed some body shots, Kovalev came back with body shots also but followed up with more work to the head.
King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:50 AM #13
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Agree with j.razor, lampley is saying shots are landing that I don't see.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:50 AM #14
06-15

Quoted: 1549 Post(s)
BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,011,374,835.94
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

Kovalev did the most damage by far, he staggered and hurt Ward several times and brutally knocked him down. He outlanded him in the fight and was more active. He was the stronger man in the clinch and pushed the action the whole time. Ward didn't do nearly enough to beat the champ and certainly not one of such magnitude. This did prove to me that Kovalev is the #1 boxer in the world which I already knew before this fight.
BKM- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:51 AM #15
32 Time World Champion

Quoted: 4520 Post(s)
-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute-PBP- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,899,998,382,788,132,864.00
Total Points: 46,900,007,613,789,134,848.00
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office Thanks for the bet! - jlf85 
Bo Jackson tecmo bowl lol - El-blanco I went to see a moving picture the other day. - Vegemil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
Did you rewatch? I think if you rewatch you'll see it more clearly for Kovalev, IMHO.

Ward landed some body shots, but Kovalev negated those body shots with his own body shots, and then did more by landing more and harder jabs, and being the only won throwing more then one punch at a time (and landing). The thing is that Wards body shots- that's basically all he had, you can't ignore the rest of the round because Max ****in Kellerman cant' stop talking about Wards body shots.

I legitimately don't think Andre Ward landed a single combination in the fight. Maybe one or two. Kovalev was first to throw and land, he landed more often, and harder... No not as an accumulation, but round by round, at least 7 rounds went exactly like this and there would have had to of been something spectacular by Ward to steal the round- and it never happened. Yet he still got those rounds.

If that's not the definition of a robbery, what is? Those fat, lazy, crusty ass ****ing judges did not even judge this ****, they saw that some rounds were "close" and just gave it to Ward. Disgusting.

Dude you know that if this fight was anywhere in the world, Kovalev wins this. UK, Russia, Germany, etc.... Kovalev would of gotten the victory, but the difference is, it wouldn't of been called a robbery, it would of been a clear victory for Kovalev if people weren't blinded by these terrible scorecards. IMHO.
Main Events was the lead promoter and has the right to object to the officials. No excuses.
-PBP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:54 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1558 Post(s)
b00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,000,184,215.00
Cool poster. Cheers bro. - Mike D 

Except he's not.
b00g13man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:54 AM #17
Enemy of the State

;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
Honest to goodness, I'm not even being biased. I legitimately thought Kovalev was winning comfortable, although competitive, but comfortably. I was giving Ward props for coming back and showing heart, etc, and then I heard "114-113," and I knew it was coming.

How can they say Ward was winning? You've seen Andre Ward before bro, and that was not the same type of rhythm he carries with him in his other fights, he was fighting Kovalevs fight bro and he broke through "survival mode" to land some nice body shots in the later round, but Kovalev landed maybe the same amount of body shots, and then some.

It's like Ward got gifted "sympathy rounds" just for hanging in there and showing guts, but that's not how boxing should be judged
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Just finished. It comes down to who you have winning 4, 10 and 12. I can see a case for each guy winning each round.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:55 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 921 Post(s)
King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,569,954,849,003.21
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Just watched 11th. Ward. I can see how if ward wins 12th he wins. That said, I agree that I agree that kov was ahead. Maybe not as comfortable as you, but ahead.
This one's gonna be tough for me to get over, but I guess Kovalev has to make it a priority to try and get him out of there next time. As a Kovalev fan, I just wish he looked for it more last night, to avoid judges, but like I said, I don't think Ward did enough and Kovalev should of won. But what can I do now? It's over
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

But it shouldn't have to be like that, obviously. I think every boxer should get a fair shake on a decision.
King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:56 AM #19
bo jungle

Quoted: 2449 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,435,009,360,829,600.00
Total Points: 48,437,286,361,383,544.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Kovalev fans have every right to feel this way today. I don't think he was robbed, but I had him ahead. And he had the better case for winning IMO.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:57 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 966 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,613,086,267,518.48
Total Points: 105,613,086,375,792.77

Watched it twice now, I think it 114-113 either way is probably about right. It was honestly just one of those fights with a plethora of close rounds. Only 3 or 4 rounds won decisively by either guy.

I gave Ward rounds 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12.

Kovalev rounds 1, 2, 4, 6, 10.

Rounds 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 12 were particularly close.

When you have that many close rounds - how can you say for sure either way. You can have an opinion, but there is no right or wrong answer here because scoring is so subjective.
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, he's, king, kovalev

User Tag List