Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: Canelo Deal Would Have To Be Finalized Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    accuses Canelo of being " scared "..... like a little girl

but cannot explain why Mr " anyone from 154-168 " killed THREE HUGE fights over weight

and this is AFTER seeing what happened with Jacobs/Canelo

you guys used Jacobs size as an excuse, so forget 168

and it is now clearly obvious that Canelo would have beaten Golovkin at 155, for no reason other than the weight

you got lied to, you fkn mug..... and now you are talking shht while throwing REAL fighters under a bus

I guess you will be starting on Ward/Cotto next..... ?
    you are probably counting ward aren't you....that was already proven that ward killed the fight by demanding a tune up first and wanted to fight in 2016. the wbc was mandating the fight in november of 2015. dont you get tired of being wrong? you keep pedaling the same tired agenda.

canelo was scared. thats why he fought khan and liam smith instead of ggg. how else do you explain that? much less money in those fights so it made no sense. he wanted to wait and he did. just like ward wanted to wait.

Comment

• There's no good reason not to finalize the may 5 rematch. Little disappointed with the "hopeful" remark.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        good, when u bet u loose.
        At least you know you would lose lol

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
          Lmao, what a totally incorrect read on me. I didn't lose money on shyt. I just learned the difference between a pussified bytch, and a mthr fkr with actual balls. I respect the latter, and call out the other.

Look, I know my post caused you menstruate early this month, so quite crying like the bytch that you are, and go buy your pads. : )
          You have no BALLS!!! If you did you would back up what you say.... You say GGG by EASY TKO! I say NOPE lets go $4$???

Comment

Lmao! The truth in my post got your panties bunched up too! Lol

Your idle and hero GAVE his belt away. That says a lot about you!

You clowns must have lived sheltered lives. You pu$$ies must have never even been in a real fight.

I'm only a fan of fighters who step TF up and back up their mouth, if they've been running it.

They asked Luis Ortiz who he wants to fight next, and he said the mthr fkr with the biggest mouth! Lmao! Respect! Andre Ward moved up a weight division, and fought the baddest guy in the division, and made him quit! Respect!

Conyellow, moved DOWN a division, and wouldn't even fight the best there. Lmao!!

Now that I've given you 2 examples of REAL fighters, go put your lipstick on, and kiss up to the ginger vagina again. : )
            ??? Canelo started at 139 lbs as a pro. Canelo started at 160 and stull fights at 160. Youve never been in the ring before. GGG called Ward out and got put back in his fkn place... Man clown you sure are dumb.

You dont put your $$$$ where your mouth is. Canelo easy work so back that talk up??? GGG fans never pay. You guys are a JOKE

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              you are probably counting ward aren't you....that was already proven that ward killed the fight by demanding a tune up first and wanted to fight in 2016. the wbc was mandating the fight in november of 2015. dont you get tired of being wrong? you keep pedaling the same tired agenda.

canelo was scared. thats why he fought khan and liam smith instead of ggg. how else do you explain that? much less money in those fights so it made no sense. he wanted to wait and he did. just like ward wanted to wait.
              Are you seriously still that fkn stupid to believe Ward wouldnt of beaten GGG all day EVERY day??? Man GGG fans are beyond RTARDED. You guys make PacT@rds sound like Rhode Scholars

Comment

The truth I spoke hurt didn't it?? Admit It! It hurt! It made you reply back twice crying like a bytch. Lmao!

Thanks for another laugh. : )

I love speaking truth, and getting you bytches panties in a bunches! Lol
                I own you punk! Your my own personal b-itch! So **** off *******!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  I like how you say the 15 day deadline yet the only reason canelo was able to fight cotto was on the CONDITION that the winner fought GGG in the next fight, he knew what was expected of him if he beat cotto so drop this ridiculous idea about the 15 day deadline

you 12yo's do not understand how a fight negotiation works

thinking that some mystical, magical, "expectation " could somehow affect - let alone resolve - issues relating to a standard fight negotiation, is horribly naive..... and there was nothing standard about that fight negotiation

that particular negotiation died because Pvssykin shat the bed over weight, AGAIN..... so how the fk could a 15-day deadline possibly help?

that fight eventually got made because Canelo wanted the fight, and because he was willing to move up to 160..... he did not have to face Golovkin in his first middleweight fight..... Bull****kin refused to drop a single pound for Canelo, even after Canelo vacated the WBC strap..... and yet, a few months later he stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

you cannot make that shht up.....

the jig is up, you guys need to stop embarrassing yourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
                    You need to educate yourself by real facts and not headlines

There was a Agreement in place to allow Canelo to fight Kahn instead of his mandatory obligation GGG. That 15 day excuse was bullsit as Canelo knew he needed to fight GGG after Kahn, but you got fooled by his excuses and headlines. Regardless of the WBC rules, GGG team would have made a deal to get the fight and not enforce the purse bid rules, shows how little you know about real world boxing, you shouldn’t get caught up in only headlines.

That nonsense “offer” from Ward was exactly that and you bought into his headlines. GGG already had the Lemieux in place and was the mandatory to fight winner of Cotto/Canelo. Wards team knew about this because they had the same promoter, RNS, as Cotto. Ward was trying to make headlines off of GGG because he was getting left in the dust in popularity. He never figured a guy from Kazakhstan that speaks English as his 4th language could do circles around him in the US, selling out arenas everywhere he fought, when Ward couldn’t give away tickets to his fights as nobody cared for his boring foul filled style.

GGG had 23 KOs in a row, the most dominate run in recent times and fans love his style and KOs as do all of his sponsors.

GGG earned every dollar he earned on his 3 PPV fights, Ward needed his promoter to lose money every time he stepped in the ring to make any type of money with stupid guarantees they promised him.

the REAL facts are.....

1) the 15-day deadline imposed by the WBC..... was absurd

2) immediately after vacating the title, Canelo continued negotiating with Golovkin to secure that fight..... but Mr "anyone from 154-168" shat the bed over weight, AGAIN.....

3) Bull****kin refused to drop a single pound for Canelo, even after Canelo vacated the WBC strap..... and yet, a few months later he stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

you cannot make that shht up.....

the jig is up, you guys need to stop embarrassing yourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

rubbish.....

the first time Ward approached Team Bullshht was in June 2015, immediately following the Smith fight..... Bull****kin killed that negotiation by demanding 164, a demand he knew would kill the fight

the second time Ward approached Team Bullshht was in September 2015, and they turned him down in 36 minutes flat.....

36 minutes is coincidentally the exact amount of time it takes to have a 12 round boxing match lol

I know you are aware of all that, so yea..... cool story bro

Comment

Working...
                      X