Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Wilder's Not Making Offer, We'll Do It on My Terms!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    They didn't even contact Joshua/Hearn to try and negotiate a fight. Wilder screaming people are ducking and scared and they don't know what the **** he's talking about.
    You keep trying spin that narrative neither side contacted eachother it’s been wilder the aggressor pushing for the fight and Eddie throwing irrelevant Dillian too Shyte whyte in convo so wilder called bluff and said I’ll fight him if Joshua is guaranteed next now it’s a different tune this week after that radio interview

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
      So lemme understand your reasoning fellas... 1) Wilder is openly calling out AJ and has no interest in fighting Whyte... 2) AJ/Hearn is saying, and u agree, that it's Wilders duty to put an offer forward.. 3) In saying that, they claim to want the Wilder fight and have admittedly made an actual offer to Wilder.. but for the Whyte fight and not the AJ fight.. but AJ wants Wilder...? 4) yet, again, ur argument is that Wilder needs to be making the offer.. So why is Hearn taking the initiative And making the offer when it comes to his Client Whyte and not for his Client AJ if they both want the fight? Esp considdering that DW actually wants to fight one of them.

Seems like a no brainer to me but meh, I ain't shyt!
      Whyte wanted the fight so they made an offer.

Wilder claims he wants to fight Joshua and didn't even contact them to try and negotiate.

See the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        You keep trying spin that narrative neither side contacted eachother it’s been wilder the aggressor pushing for the fight and Eddie throwing irrelevant Dillian too Shyte whyte in convo so wilder called bluff and said I’ll fight him if Joshua is guaranteed next now it’s a different tune this week after that radio interview
        That's what Wilder is doing.

He's claiming Joshua is ducking.

He hasn't even tried to negotiate with Joshua.

So how the **** is Joshua ducking?

Keep up, ******

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
          yeah ken burgal ajs home with his crack smoking brother only way hes taking joshuas shiney belts son
          Don't know anything about smoking crack bro, but those Belts Are coming back to the U.S.!!

Comment

Hearn ethers wilder here:
            https://youtu.be/UNR3dNmtK2I

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
              So lemme understand your reasoning fellas... 1) Wilder is openly calling out AJ and has no interest in fighting Whyte... 2) AJ/Hearn is saying, and u agree, that it's Wilders duty to put an offer forward.. 3) In saying that, they claim to want the Wilder fight and have admittedly made an actual offer to Wilder.. but for the Whyte fight and not the AJ fight.. but AJ wants Wilder...? 4) yet, again, ur argument is that Wilder needs to be making the offer.. So why is Hearn taking the initiative And making the offer when it comes to his Client Whyte and not for his Client AJ if they both want the fight? Esp considdering that DW actually wants to fight one of them.

Seems like a no brainer to me but meh, I ain't shyt!
              Every man and his dog know AJ and Wilder ain't fighting next, besides all this posturing only builds the fight.

In an ideal world I'd like to see Wilder vs AJ next, but I'm also a Parker fan and if he can get the fight before Wilder that's the one I want, I suppose as a boxing fan I should be rooting for the number one and two facing each other but I guess I have an ulterior motive.

If AJ beats JP then that's the fight I'd want immediately afterwards first and foremost.

I think Wilder would be a fool to turn down the Whyte fight whilst made to wait though, hell I'd love to see Joey get the Whyte fight, potentially before AJ too it'd boost his finances and give him another credible win over a top ten opponent, no way Whyte beats Parker not a chance I don't even perceive it as dangerous. Hearn won't offer JP it because he knows JP will have better leverage for a bigger pay day, I'm curious as to why he's so desperate to push it on Wilder, maybe the ppv numbers would just come back really well, I guess they would why not Parker vs Whyte, they both want it from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                Don't know anything about smoking crack bro, but those Belts Are coming back to the U.S.!!
                The Stiverne KO win really went to your head didnt it.. Yikes.

Comment

So after all the **** Di Bellend and Wilder have been talking about ducking etc they never even contacted Hearn about making the fight!?!?!?

This gets better and better!

You can't duck someone if you haven't even received an offer. Wilder fans are so deluded. Just because stilt legs bowled over a fat, old, inactive, punch shy heavy bag they think he is the next Ali.

40 fights and not a single relevant opponent. The worst heavyweight title run in boxing history. The joke that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Hearn ethers wilder here:
                    https://youtu.be/UNR3dNmtK2I
                    ROFLMFAO man. That shyt just folded me like a chair. That's going in my signature. Lmao

Comment

AJ is sounding so scared, just say you don’t want the fight, hiding behind Hearn and numbers, Wilder just wants to prove he is the best and knock your head off

Comment

Working...
                      X