Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Who do you got winning for the WBO heavyweight title?

Man I'm super excited

Lets get the heavyweight cats in here for a proper discussion.

yoz Freedom joe strong BostonGuy
    Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 12-06-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      Who do you got winning for the WBO heavyweight title?

Man I'm super excited

This is th pick of the weekends action for me, Parker by stoppage I'm leaning towards. Tubbs Lardy to slow late and either be either knocked out or retire on his stool with that Samuel Peter look after Vitali had hammered on his head for half an hour, the look where you feel sorry for the poor fellow and weep a little yourself.

Comment

Ruiz needs to make a statement here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Ruiz needs to make a statement here.
          You think he will ?

Comment

Andy's gunning for the KO! He knows he's already down 12-zip on the cards so there's only ONE thing to do.

WAAAAAAAAAR RUIZ!!!!!!!

Comment

I pick Parker to win but I don't think Ruiz is that bad of a fighter. He is a lot like Arreola. Throws combos & isn't afraid to exchange but that shortened Arreola's career as a fringe contender. If you can't stay in shape & your defence is blocking punches with your face it is hard to see a guy lasting long near the top. This is by far Ruiz's toughest test. Parker has a win over a top 20 guy so everyone knows he belongs there but Ruiz has yet to beat anyone in the top 20 so the question still remains. How good is he? I think this is a good matchup. I'm curious to see how well Ruiz takes a punch. By no means do I think this is a slam dunk win for Parker but I favour him about 75/25. If Ruiz wins I won't say it's a shocker but I expect Parker to come away as the WBO champion. It only takes 1 punch in the HW division...

Comment

Candy Ruiz defies logic, I always feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me with his physique throwing blistering fast combinations. Talented fighter and this is a good fight but i'll pick Parker.

Comment

I think Ruiz might be something for 3-4 rounds, but after that Parker figures him out and gets to grips with him to take a clear win on points. I can't see Parker knocking him out unless Ruiz really gasses out by the half way mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    You think he will ?
                    IDK. He did go full rounds vs liakhovic, but thats cuz he said he injured his hand.

But he did better vs ray austin than Stiverne did.

Comment

Parker won't be given any credit whatsoever even if he does win.

Comment

Working...
                      X