No announcement yet.

Religion of peace doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You are exposing this tard in all kinds of ways!
    You are seriously killing me now!
    I can't green you enough. A Paky-tard living in England, living on the dole no doubt!
    A futball fan, and a follower of the Koran, wanting sharia, but practicing taqia!
    Stealth Jihad.
    Lol the guy is basically a parody account. Pakistani Muslim living in England, hates westerners and loves Amir khan. He fits the stereotype perfectly.

Comment

No, in the PM I hoped you would take a knee. But you wanted bare fisted.
      not sure bro

seems like u was ****ting your pants after you said you are an expert on arabic.. lol

you seem to have found your balls again now youre surrounded by some pseudo mates..

tell the truth next time son. and i wont call you out.

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
        a racist canadian.
        Last time I checked Islam was a religion? Chill son.

Comment

not sure bro

seems like u was ****ting your pants after you said you are an expert on arabic.. lol

you seem to have found your balls again now youre surrounded by some pseudo mates..

Re read! I studied Arabic for 5 years, very beautiful language.
          Like other languages.

I have been living in Japan, for the past 13 years, speak business level Japanese, read high school level or less, but living the language on a daily basis, is very different from learning enough to read a book. I am starting to know, what I don't know, about this culture & language. Uncontextualized learning is limiting, especially when the point of learning a language is geared to a specific book, the Koran.

I mean no disrespect to your linguistic abilities. But there are American professors teaching Japanese in the U.S., who never lived here at all, that I would crush in ability.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 11-18-2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

not sure bro

Look, I am the same ass all the time. I was just trying to avoid an issue.

That being said. I need no mates to support me.
            Bring any challenges you like. It is up to you. We may both get banned.
            But who really cares.

Look many, I **** a couple of Muslim Filipinas now. Forbidden poon is the best poon. Get some.
            Feel free to post this PM, or previous PM.

Comment

i know its not a fact its just a ****ing guess but u make out as if your guess is somehow accurate with your 80% LOL tosser

youre a fan of charles martel huh??

then i am sure you know history and know very well at the battle of poitiers, the muslims got defeated because they accumulated so much gold while fighting the french knights that they gave up on fighting and ****ed off back to andulacia and thats why they lost that particular battle.

Hahah Prophet Muhammad... I would draw a picture him getting pummeled in the chili ring and laugh at you for believing in "Allah."

And yes - I would bet everything that overwhelming majority of ******s (like I said - probably around 80%), despite wot they say, sympathize with ISIS, and believe "the west is getting wot they deserve" for bombing the muslim rats in their poor backwards countries. And this same 80 percent would vote for Sharia law and enforce it...

Hahah it's so pathetic all the rats want to come live in Europe - the countries they hate - yet would do anything ot live in because European countries are so superior.

Oh, and Charlie Martel PWND, and decimated the ******s. Just like we are doing to ISIS now Allahu Akbar! Allahu... BAM! DEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
                Hahah Prophet Muhammad... I would draw a picture him getting pummeled in the chili ring and laugh at you for believing in "Allah."

And yes - I would bet everything that overwhelming majority of ******s (like I said - probably around 80%), despite wot they say, sympathize with ISIS, and believe "the west is getting wot they deserve" for bombing the muslim rats in their poor backwards countries. And this same 80 percent would vote for Sharia law and enforce it...

Hahah it's so pathetic all the rats want to come live in Europe - the countries they hate - yet would do anything ot live in because European countries are so superior.

Oh, and Charlie Martel PWND, and decimated the ******s. Just like we are doing to ISIS now Allahu Akbar! Allahu... BAM! DEAD!
                Many Syrian refugees refused to go to Poland because the welfare system isn't as good as the German system next door. I am not saying all, but there are parasites in each society.

Why doesn't the Unmah(Muslim society ) take care of their fellow Muslims?
                What would Mohammed do? What would he say?
                What a shame. You have more western Christian organizations helping than Muslim organizations. Great religion in theory, in practice a whole different matter!

Comment

Many Syrian refugees refused to go to Poland because the welfare system isn't as good as the German system next door. I am not saying all, but there are parasites in each society.

Why doesn't the Unmah(Muslim society ) take care of their fellow Muslims?
                  What would Mohammed do? What would he say?
                  What a shame. You have more western Christian organizations helping than Muslim organizations. Great religion in theory, in practice a whole different matter!

I know, right? Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates? All are extremely wealthy from western oil money. They have too much money than they know what to do with - so they build shyt like man-made islands.

And all their labor is dirt cheap as they bring in third world population and pay them terribly. I saw a documentary on the workers in Qatar building the soccer stadiums for the world cup - and they live like hundreds deep in ****ty concrete buildings with a few showers, one big pot and fire pit to cook, and holes in the ground to **** in.

And they can't leave if they want to - until their contract is up.

Anyway, I digress...

Why can't they take on their fellow muslims? Where they would fit in much easier with the culture?

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
                    I know, right? Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates? All are extremely wealthy from western oil money. They have too much money than they know what to do with - so they build shyt like man-made islands.

And all their labor is dirt cheap as they bring in third world population and pay them terribly. I saw a documentary on the workers in Qatar building the soccer stadiums for the world cup - and they live like hundreds deep in ****ty concrete buildings with a few showers, one big pot and fire pit to cook, and holes in the ground to **** in.

And they can't leave if they want to - until their contract is up.

Anyway, I digress...

Why can't they take on their fellow muslims? Where they would fit in much easier with the culture?
                    I interviewed for a job in the UAE, my wife & I spent a week there. I wasn't selected, but was happy about the free trip & 6 star hotel. So much money the locals don't work. They all get a cut of the oil revenues, so no incentive to work. I was asked by one of the prince dudes how would I deal with employees who refused to work, didn't pay attention to any management directives I gave, etc...

I didn't know how to answer, have never had employees get paid whether they worked or not. All the hotel staff were foreign, only foreign people labor there, and get mistreated because they are Demi, not Muslim-not equal.

But they are showing how great their religion is first hand. Let the stupid west take care of them. We got oil.... We got oil. I laugh at the application of that religion. Not the religion per se, but the way the most hard core believers practice it. What a pile of shyt!

Comment

not sure bro

So can I consider this topic closed? Or do you think we need to go into the intricacies of Islam?

Best Regards,
                      Zaroku

Comment

Working...
                      X