No announcement yet.

Early stoppage??....Gervonta Davis vs Ricardo Nunez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early stoppage??....Gervonta Davis vs Ricardo Nunez

A lot of people think it was an early stoppage. I think it was a good stoppage. Nunez was finished, The ref did a good job IMO.

maybe he could have gotten a count but he didnt fully drop and it was over, he was finished

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      maybe he could have gotten a count but he didnt fully drop and it was over, he was finished
      Definitely!

Comment

After Dadashev tragedy, expect more quick triggers from Refs

No problem with the stoppage, the way his head snapped back like that and needing the ropes to keeping him up it was no need to let him take more

Comment

I turned it over to the UFC after and thought to myself. Man its a good thing this isnt boxing or else the night would be over. I saw 2 fights that should of been stopped if judged on the Tank fight.
          Fuk boxing and its soft ass stoppages. Not even a standing count smh.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I turned it over to the UFC after and thought to myself. Man its a good thing this isnt boxing or else the night would be over. I saw 2 fights that should of been stopped if judged on the Tank fight.
            Fuk boxing and its soft ass stoppages. Not even a standing count smh.
            You're too bloodthirsty for your own good. It's still a sport man.

Comment

The days of refs letting fights go on like Ward vs Gatti are long gone.

Comment

Good stoppage. Nunez isn't on Tank's level, isn't a world champ and has never been a world champ. His career is going nowhere after this. Save his health. If the was a unification fight I would say the champ has earned the right up keep going.

Comment

Working...
                X