Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesbian couple at home sex changed on son, then kill him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Stone them to death.
    ...with small rocks.

Comment

Only when society recognizes that lgbtqpedo is a mental illness will we ever move forward. What's next schizophrenia pride rallies? It was only when lgbtqpedo became a counter culture that mental illness glorification began to be forced upon society to this disgusting level. Now they have a shadow bill of rights & can adopt kids,yet single straight ppl cannot & the actual bill of rights mean nothing in court.

Comment

When you compare the modern ultra-leftist US to the USSR you can come across as paranoid or silly, but...

Just like people would pretend to support the pseudoscientific nonsense forced down their throats in the USSR at work to avoid being sent to a slave camp then secretly educate their children against all of it at home, how many Americans pretend to support "trans" nonsense to avoid public harassment or financial ruin while secretly telling their children the truth about the chain of predation/mental illness.

I'm guessing the mother was raped by this father she hates so much, coped by becoming "sexually radical" and subsequently attempted to pass on the glorious gift of sexual trauma by castrating her son?

Who, had he survived, would have been almost guaranteed to cope with his extreme sexual abuse either by killing himself or molesting a helpless victim at the first opportunity. It would be impossible to separate his biological urges from the extreme pain/confusion baked into him by another predator.

*Boss walks in and peeks over my shoulder*

... IS WHAT A BIGOT TRIED TO TELL ME. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

I CLEARED MY THROAT AND SAID: GENDER IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT LIKE AGE/RACE, BIGOT.

EVERYONE CLAPPED.
        Last edited by ////; 06-15-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Truly despicable.....however, plenty of mom/dad parents commit horrific crimes against their children as well.

Comment

Imagine that? Male hatred mixed in with a bit of lesbian toxicity.

Comment

Working...
            X