• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico is coming to conquer England

Canelo vs. Smith at 168

Ruiz vs. Joshua II

Estrada vs. Yafai

All on the same card! Man up Eddie!

In all seriousness though, Eddie would probably be scared s**tless to make Canelo vs. Smith or Estrada vs. Yafai now. Canelo and Estrada have already spoiled Hearn’s plans for Jacobs and Rungvisai. Doubt he wants any more of that Mexican work.

I will be honest. Eddie and AJ have a look in their eyes like they dont know what the hell happened to them last night. Im a Brit, im a big AJ fan. I bet its a fine day to be a Mexican. Well done Andy Ruiz. Was a freaky ass night of Boxing.

Comment

Canelo vs. Smith would be worth watching, whether Eddie lets it happen is to be seen, all I can say as a Brit, is well done Ruiz Jr. you fully deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
        Canelo vs. Smith at 168

Ruiz vs. Joshua II

Estrada vs. Yafai

In all seriousness though, Eddie would probably be scared s**tless to make Canelo vs. Smith or Estrada vs. Yafai now. Canelo and Estrada have already spoiled Hearn’s plans for Jacobs and Rungvisai. Doubt he wants any more of that Mexican work.
        • an Irishman versus an Englishman
        • an American versus a Nigerian
        • a possibly Mexican versus a Yemeni

I don't follow?

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
          Canelo vs. Smith at 168

Ruiz vs. Joshua II

Estrada vs. Yafai

It's man against man not country against country. One Mexican beat one Englishman. So what? Callum Smith has a good chance of beating Canelo and that fight is Smith vs Canelo not Mexico vs England. Canelo should give GGG a chance to win his belts back first and quit stalling that fight off wanting GGG to get older and older. Fight GGG next and if he wins then fight Smith at 168 with no special morning weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            It's man against man not country against country. One Mexican beat one Englishman. So what? Callum Smith has a good chance of beating Canelo and that fight is Smith vs Canelo not Mexico vs England. Canelo should give GGG a chance to win his belts back first and quit stalling that fight off wanting GGG to get older and older. Fight GGG next and if he wins then fight Smith at 168 with no special morning weigh in.
            Maybe Canelo should fight Borat at 164 so Borat could be comfortable, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              I will be honest. Eddie and AJ have a look in their eyes like they dont know what the hell happened to them last night. Im a Brit, im a big AJ fan. I bet its a fine day to be a Mexican. Well done Andy Ruiz. Was a freaky ass night of Boxing.
              Eh, it’s bitter sweet because I’m an A.J. fan as well. I really wanted to see Ruiz demolish Wilder. Sucks that it was Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                • an Irishman versus an Englishman
                • an American versus a Nigerian
                • a possibly Mexican versus a Yemeni

I don't follow?
                OP is just another person who has no clue what ethnicity means.

Comment

Working...
                X