Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelly Finkel Claims Wilder in Talks for 3 Fight 100Mil Deal With Showtime Without AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Damn if he getting 100mil for fighting guys like Kownacki and Breazeale.. Tomorrow Shelly will announce Showtime has promised they POTENTIALLY, MAYBE, CAN offer Wilder 500 billion for AJ fight, POSSIBLY.
    Your signatures would be real good if they could be a reality.

Comment

Bookmark this thread, cause I would love to see it. Perfect scenario for Wilder. No effort and get 100M

Comment

No chance at all.

These guys are stringing Wilder along. They know it's not going to happen but they don't want their big fighters jumping to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Showtime will be out of boxing in 2 years time. Haymon bent Espinoza over backwards with no Vaseline but this time he didn't ask for it.
          You really must be ***

Comment

Winkle has become the most full of **** blood sucking scumbag in the sport. The sooner he dies the better it is for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              I can't believe that Wilder is that stupid... But I can't understand how a certain bloke (i.e. Michael Benson -- who is he anyway?) is able to tweet something like that...
              Well it dates back to slavery in America. Specially where Wilder is from (Southern part), he has that slavery mentality and I see it with a lot of the posters on here too. There are different ways of slavery. This is modern slavery, it’s a shame that some African Americans still go through it in 2019 without knowing/thinking that are.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                Maybe Wilder asked them to prove they actually had the money, and show it to him?

Some people have short memories, some have selective memories, some are just down right ignorant.

There are probably getting to be a lot more that feel like I do that don't care if Wilder ever fights Joshua.
                Lol @ maybe. You don’t think Canelo and ggg signing is proof that the money is there? It’s crazy what you guys will say to justify this

Comment

Starting out with a banger regular SHO fightt.

mmhmm I beleee datt

Comment

Showtime is out of the running for the other two heavyweights that mean anything. They aren't going to make it easy for Wilder to go elsewhere. I don't know how much they are offering, but you can bet they are trying to pull out all the stops to keep Wilder in place.

Comment

So it's clear he just doesn't have any intention of fighting Joshua if true (which it won't be).

Comment

Working...
                      X