Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very excited about this one, just hours away. It's a true privilege to be able to watch a legend like Pacquiao still for real. I want to appreciate every last bit of his career. This is unbelievable history we are witnessing.

Comment

And f mayweather his career was sheet. Only fought 3 fighters in their prime Ortiz, Tenshin and McGregor. The rest were old or too green always with conditions. Not even top 100 of all time. THIS TONIGHT IS A ONE OF THE GREATEST fighters of all time at 40 fighting top WWs at their prime.

Comment

While I wouldn't be completely shocked if Manny thrashed Broner, I just have a hard time seeing it happen. He's 40 years old with several fights under his belt and Broner, while incredibly flawed, will have the size advantage and he can also hit as well.

Comment

Dont know much about Warren/Ouibali. Is it 50/50? Like the olympics rematch angle

Comment

This will be a boring, 1 sided fight with Pacquiao hitting Broner all around the ring but being unable to hurt him and Broner landing 50 punches while shaking his head 1000 times

Comment

Co-main = 8=======3

Pac Broner is not a ppv

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                This will be a boring, 1 sided fight with Pacquiao hitting Broner all around the ring but being unable to hurt him and Broner landing 50 punches while shaking his head 1000 times
                ? that sounds tremendous!
                a KO would be lovely, but i dont mind broner getting the piss beaten out of him for all 12 and then trying to convert a concust and dazed broner in the post fight interview to christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Thats what I want to see. Love seeing Broner get beaten up. But for some reason I dont think it will be that easy. Im pretty sure Broner is motivated and will give his all and Pac is pretty old.

Lets hope Pac f**cks him up

Comment

Anyone got a link?

Comment

Can anyone PM link?

Comment

Working...
                      X