Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Started A GoFundMe For Border Wall & It’s Already Raised Over $3Mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Donated thanks
    Is there a region in the country that is leading in donations or it seems balance?

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
      Except the federal government can't accept gifts from private citizens. The guy who started this basically just scammed a bunch of idiots.
      The Republican party can tho................

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Comment

They could raise a trillion dollars to build the wall it won't do anything until we address the real problem.

That is Americans that continue to hire and house illegals. When we decide to tackle this problem and pass out severe penalties for doing this, then we will finally solve the illegal immigration problem.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Except, before funds are released go fund me will find out where the cash is going and ask you to approve the transaction.
                I had a refunded payment not long ago.

Plus if the goal isn't met no funds are taken.

This is more to show the government the people want a wall.
                Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                You're thinking of Kickstarter. GoFundMe pays out all donations even if the goal isn't met.
                this right here you thinking of those other crowd fund source site, gofundme actually releases the money without any real issues, the only time i heard go fundme get involve is when that white couple stole money from a homeless person lmfao.

Comment

Damn you Julia Slobberts!

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                    Except the federal government can't accept gifts from private citizens. The guy who started this basically just scammed a bunch of idiots.
                    The government can accept and have accepted donations for building projects.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      this right here you thinking of those other crowd fund source site, gofundme actually releases the money without any real issues, the only time i heard go fundme get involve is when that white couple stole money from a homeless person lmfao.
                      Naw I donated to someone that couldnt take public funds and Gofundme sent me a email saying the money was being sent to charity. If I wanted a refund to respond. I did and got my money back.

Comment

Working...
                      X